APK Link:

Cheat Requested:
  • Damage multiplier
  • Defense multiplier
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> The game just released

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 4
It's been 96 hours without cheetos, I can't stop shaking and I'm having a major mental breakdown. Today I woke up and tried to log into the anime game but the server was closed, I had a serious panic attack but calmed down after a few hours. Today I couldn't go to school, I was so worried that I took my dad's gun from the shed, thinking about killing myself. I'm nothing without cheetos, it's my life, my destiny, without cheetos, I wouldn't be able to do anything. cheetos is the best thing ever created and I can't stop my addiction, it's the best thing in the world. I can't stop shaking and crying, I'm so worried. I spent all my money on the anime game, but I'm still bad without it

It's been 96 hours without cheetos, I can't stop shaking and I'm having a major mental breakdown. Today I woke up and tried to log into the anime game but the server was closed, I had a serious panic attack but calmed down after a few hours. Today I couldn't go to school, I was so worried that I took my dad's gun from the shed, thinking about killing myself. I'm nothing without cheetos, it's my life, my destiny, without cheetos, I wouldn't be able to do anything. cheetos is the best thing ever created and I can't stop my addiction, it's the best thing in the world. I can't stop shaking and crying, I'm so worried. I spent all my money on the anime game, but I'm still bad without it
Tf bro seriously?