XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbyBabyBreath

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 12, 2020
Multiverse
A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my fellow Winners out there. Keep sticking to those greedy developers and their impossible challenges by supporting OUR developers here!

Here's to 2022 being the year of taking our freedom back!

Reactions: Aehddz

LuckyKush

Rookie
Apr 7, 2020
Canada
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, not many people can enjoy time with their families or friends!

Due to the uprising of COVID again it is really hard to see my family so I play mobile games with them which is a blessing!

Have a good new years guys!

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
// Giveaway closed!

Thanks for that amazing amount of wishes!!! May you all being blessed and having a great new year 2022!

The team will pick the winners in the next days and announce them here in this post, I wish everyone who participated a lot of luck and thanks again for being so awesome, we love you all <3

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
We were amazed by the huge amount amount of nice wishes you platinmods users have given.
Because of that, we have decided that, instead of giving away 20 VIP packages as we claimed, 30 PACKAGES WILL BE RAFFLED AMONG THOSE WHO FULFILLED THE PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS!!

Without further ado, let's proceed with the selection of the lucky winners of the giveaway:

@Youss1203
@Smileypie
@Hyperion
@adhisastian
@hideko
@bakayaruuo
@RxquestGump31
@SoXontol
@Den den
@HarukiHiro
@Febytot09
@ET240
@ronaldmichaelq
@deus3393
@Gymson
@Nicolas Fernandes Pimente
@WongEdan
@Kailagirl62
@prc000
@Sebastian_p
@SrTuts
@Rajsingh1221
@Puntocanyo
@xoll
@Harly
@Frasta
@Boomer_Raver
@Ibrahimnovo
@Sironix
@LLEENN

Thank you, Platinmods users. Thank you for making platinmods one of the best (if it's not the best already) communities online.

Status
Not open for further replies.