READ! You like to test mods? You like to help the community? Join the PTT!

KingGaming

Testing Team Leader
Original poster
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
VIP
Jan 17, 2018
Earth
Due to recent changes to PTT Recruitment rules we will no longer be recruiting members whose account is under 3 months old, we apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your support and interest in making platinmods a better place to be.

Dear Community.

If you love to play all kinds of games, and got time to help us make this website even better, You should consider to join our Junior Test Team (JrPTT).

We have a PTT/JrPTT Discord channel, so you need to have a Discord account so make sure that you leave your discord name and four digit code in the comments.

If you are interested, you can make a comment in this thread, where you tell which phone/emulator (root/non root) you can use to test with, and tell a little about yourself. When we have a free spot on JrPTT we will contact you to interview you where we will ask additional questions to see if you are a good candidate for the team.

Sincerely

PTT Leader
@KingGaming
And
Co-Leader
@Dino

Last edited:

KingGaming

Testing Team Leader
Original poster
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
VIP
Jan 17, 2018
Earth
Tbh i think we should give you a try but i will have to ask the leader

Reactions: ⊙_⊙

Developer

Platinian
Mar 25, 2018
Cyber
Note 9
Any device rooted and nonrooted

Understand Android down to the binary level, programmer in C#,C##,Java.
Expert Windows, linux distros, the ol SDK, what else xD

Selinux=<3

"Let's jailbreak this Android Device that's emulating ios and root the sandbox with tree trunks" - WTF

KingGaming

Testing Team Leader
Original poster
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
VIP
Jan 17, 2018
Earth
Note 9
Any device rooted and nonrooted

Understand Android down to the binary level, programmer in C#,C##,Java.
Expert Windows, linux distros, the ol SDK, what else xD

Selinux=<3

"Let's jailbreak this Android Device that's emulating ios and root the sandbox with tree trunks" - WTF
We ain't looking for modders we are looking people who want to test mods

Reactions: ⊙_⊙

Seeveer

Platinian
Sep 15, 2018
Roma, Italia
Huawei p9 lite and a pc with nox emulator.
my name is alessio, i'm 20 years old and i'm italian. At the moment I don't work so I have a lot of free time to test mod. I have discord but in English I'm quite denied (even now I'm using google translator), I would still like to be able to act as a tester.

Reactions: Tokiru and ⊙_⊙
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TryRoom FREE MOD Brain Out – Can you pass it v1.3.11 [Mod] ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 0
Bigvatsch Shared [Tested] My Ambitious Girlfriend Romance You Choose v1.0.0 Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Bigvatsch Shared [Tested] My Cat Girlfriend Romance You Choose v1.0.0 Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Bigvatsch Shared [Tested] My Devil Girlfriend Romance You Choose v1.0.0 Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Bigvatsch Shared [Tested] The Chain Witches Romance You Choose v1.0.0 Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Bigvatsch Shared [Tested] The House of Silence Romance You Choose v1.0.0 Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Bigvatsch Shared [Tested] My Maid Girlfriend Romance You Choose v1.0.0 Tested Shared Android MODs 6
Bigvatsch Shared [Tested] My Vampire Girlfriend Romance You Choose 1.0.0 Tested Shared Android MODs 3
B PMT FREE MOD Kiss of Darkness:Romance you choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
B PMT FREE MOD It's a Dog's Love: Romance you Choose Ver. 2.0.7 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 15
TigerOMs FREE MOD Can You Escape - Titanic v1.0.7 Mod APK ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 1
B PMT FREE MOD Twilight Fangs: Romance you Choose Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
G Shared [Tested] Fateful Forces:Romance you choose v2.0.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
san 1111 OA [Shared] iNSight of You (18+) v0.4c MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
B PMT FREE MOD The Chains of Enchantment: Romance you Choose Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
B PMT FREE MOD My Drama Club Romance Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.4 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
B PMT FREE MOD My Police Girlfriend Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
G Shared [Tested] Blight Night: You Are Not Safe v1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G Shared [Tested] My Animal School Romance Romance You Choose v1.0.6 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
B PMT FREE MOD Devilish Charms: Romance You Choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
B PMT FREE MOD Lethal Engagements:Romance you choose Ver. 2.0.7 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
B FREE MOD Phantom Hearts: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.1 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 10
B PMT FREE MOD Heart of the Fox : Romance You Choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 7
B PMT FREE MOD Loyalty for Love: Romance You Choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
xUnknown- Outdated Ice scream 3 Ver. 1.0.4 - MOD Menu | God Mode | Rod can't see you | Rod Frozen | + 2! OUTDATED iOS MODs by iPMT 1
G Shared [Tested] Find The Difference: Can You Spot It? v3.2.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Sodawater PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 2.7.2 MOD MENU APK | Free Premium Choice | Free Outfits | Free Hairstyles | Free Looks EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 53
G Shared [Tested] Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.0 MOD [3 VER] Tested Shared Android MODs 23
G Shared [Tested] You are Hope v2.13.0.217 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
B PMT FREE MOD The Swords of First Light:Romance you choose Ver. 2.0.8 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 21
B PMT FREE MOD Mall of the Dead:Romance you choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
B PMT FREE MOD Dances with Destiny:Romance you choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
G Shared [Tested] Moonlight Wishes:Romance you choose v1.0.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
B PMT FREE MOD My Mystic Dragons:Romance you choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 11
B PMT FREE MOD In Between Love & Death:Romance you choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
MrWRONG Shared [Tested] My Drama: Romance You Choose v1.0.7 [MOD] [Update] Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Princess of the Dead: Romance You Choose v1.0.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] In Between Love & Death:Romance you choose v1.0.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G-Bo ッ READ! What you should know about the Android App Section ANDROID APPS 0
G Shared [Tested] Dances with Destiny:Romance you choose v1.0.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
TryRoom Shared [Tested] Eureka – Are you up to the challenge v1.1.1 [Mod] [Sap] Tested Shared Android MODs 1
G Shared [Tested] Choices: Stories You Play v2.6.6 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 16
G Shared [Tested] CUT OUT - You are Perfect Master of Cut! v5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 1
TryRoom Shared [Tested] Brain Out – Can you pass it v1.1.2 [Mod] Tested Shared Android MODs 7
G OA [Shared] Hentai that seduces you [18+] v0.5.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 25
G Shared [Tested] You Must Build A Boat v1.6.1199 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] Plans for You [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 10
G Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room XI v19 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
G Shared [Tested] Choices: Stories You Play v2.6.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 25
G Shared [Tested] Wonder Dream In Wonderland-can you escape? v7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 1