PMT FREE MOD Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Ver. 8.11.0 MOD Menu APK | AutoPlay Bot | Show Monster & Status Details | Reveal Card Face |

I've been using this mod for about 4 months. This is really good with PVE. In Pvp, it can show the enemy's first drawn card and one from the extra deck --> but this feature has been patched now. With Noble Knights in the current meta, the app closes more often because of NK Borz's effect that excavates the Queen of Noble Arms. The same thing happens with Superheavy Samurai Gigagloves' graveyard effect, The Claw of Hermos summoning Red Eyes Black Dragon Sword and so on. I would like to keep using these mod, so perhaps we could have a "turn-off" cheats function.
It happens to me also, in PvP, the game hang if the card effect post with excavation deck. Boom! Forever loadings and force to close the app. Will not get me a Ranked Duel reward by all means surrender or disconnected will not count. I would wish those have mod switch on and off or no mod at all

Tags Tags
anime card card battler combat mulitplayer multiplayer online stylized yu-gi-oh! duel links yu-gi-oh! duel links cheat yu-gi-oh! duel links hack yu-gi-oh! duel links mod