PMT FREE MOD Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Ver. 8.11.0 MOD Menu APK | AutoPlay Bot | Show Monster & Status Details | Reveal Card Face |

Hello, thanks you for mod but it is possible to have version clean with no mod.
For buying gems or other, with mod is impossible for me ( i have message bad version)
And im think Konami have working for counter mod because on pvp ( with mod 1) im stuck and I have error connection (im play on wifi) and for watching a replay for 5 gems im stuck too.

Thanks for working.

Hello, thanks you for mod but it is possible to have version clean with no mod.
For buying gems or other, with mod is impossible for me ( i have message bad version)
And im think Konami have working for counter mod because on pvp ( with mod 1) im stuck and I have error connection (im play on wifi) and for watching a replay for 5 gems im stuck too.

Thanks for working.
to be able to buy gems, a game is not allowed to be signed. If its not signed, you cannot install over the mod.

Long talk short: You have no choice then install from playstore to buy.

to be able to buy gems, a game is not allowed to be signed. If its not signed, you cannot install over the mod.

Long talk short: You have no choice then install from playstore to buy.

Sorry if my english is not perfect i am french. How to install a standard version on top of yours? When I try, the installation does not install (application not installed)

Tags Tags
anime card card battler combat mulitplayer multiplayer online stylized yu-gi-oh! duel links yu-gi-oh! duel links cheat yu-gi-oh! duel links hack yu-gi-oh! duel links mod