PMT FREE MOD Zombie Gunship Survival Ver. 1.7.10 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Ammo | No Reload | Dumb Enemies

Thanks but on my LG G7 the mod does not even try to work. the games work like any normal game. On my Pixel 4XL it seems to work much better but the mod menu does not even come up. I know my overlay should be working as stated in the info section

Thanks but on my LG G7 the mod does not even try to work. the games work like any normal game. On my Pixel 4XL it seems to work much better but the mod menu does not even come up. I know my overlay should be working as stated in the info section

UPDATE

Ok, the game seems to be working on my LG G7 now... Seems I needed a restart even after I gave it permission to the storage.
But on my Google Pixel 4XL seems it's not possible. Really crazy been dealing with this since yesterday lol

Getting this message when trying to launch the game: "Download failed because you may not have purchased this app". Help please... thank you.

Tags Tags
action artillery shooter defense platinmods realistic single player stylized realistic war zombie gunship survival zombie gunship survival free zombie gunship survival mod