Outdated Zombie Horde 1.10.0.80 Mod APK | 7 VIP Features | Horde Pass | Immortal | One Hit

GameModVNM

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 14, 2019
Vietnames
Best mod ever.!! However it seems I can't see other players in Arena list :( and what does the " Horde pass" option do? View attachment 494794
Horde Pass you can find it in the shop.
I have seen the game, most of my mods are not banned, but if you use other software to cheat, you will be locked immediately, because the anti-hack feature of the game is still active.

Reactions: Romeo501

LUMIA

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jun 21, 2020
Yektenia iv
Horde Pass you can find it in the shop.
I have seen the game, most of my mods are not banned, but if you use other software to cheat, you will be locked immediately, because the anti-hack feature of the game is still active.
Thanks! I really loved it ! I hope you have modded other games too

Reactions: GameModVNM

GameModVNM

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 14, 2019
Vietnames
Horde Pass only unlocks features that are already built-in, however the VIP point system does not allow for additional added. Nevertheless, features such as no ads, daily check-ins, and Horde icon still work.
To find out more about the functionality of that feature and whether it works well or not, please note that when you enable the Horde Pass feature, a crown icon will appear above your level, and icons that require users to watch ads will reward you immediately without having to watch ads when you click on them (this is the No Ads feature in Horde Pass).

Reactions: Romeo501 and LUMIA

GameModVNM

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 14, 2019
Vietnames
Sir, one hit mode not working. I dunno why. I even turned it on before even starting the game
Untitled-1.jpg

The One Hit feature still works well, but only when your character hits the zombies or Bosses in the game stage (excluding Event Boss). The Game FPS always has a certain level of accuracy, and your Hero may not always shoot accurately, so sometimes you may miss shots (not hit the zombies) even with the One Hit feature.

Reactions: LUMIA

sgame2004

Platinian
Apr 17, 2019
VN
In the case of an unsigned APK, you should learn how to install it usign Lucky Patcher.
Or if you are installing a signed version but it fails, please delete the old application to install the new one.
my signed,will it losing all my data if i did it?