Outdated Zombie Horde 1.10.0.80 Mod APK | 7 VIP Features | Horde Pass | Immortal | One Hit

GameModVNM

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 14, 2019
Vietnames
my signed,will it losing all my data if i did it?
If you haven't logged in, deleting the app will result in the loss of all your data, as I tried change the apk tools software and most of the old signatures used for the mod old no longer match with this new version. If you are using my old mod version, please wait for me to update the old signature. Once I update the old signature into this new apk, I will contact you!

GameModVNM

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 14, 2019
Vietnames
my signed,will it losing all my data if i did it?
I have updated the mod link using the old mod signature, please download it again. (The old mod signature is for those who are using my old mod version and want to update it directly on the app without having to delete the apk.)

Reactions: sgame2004

GameModVNM

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 14, 2019
Vietnames
I can't connect an account. Can this be fixed?
To connect with your Google account, please download the unsigned APK and use it. To use the unsigned APK, you need to root your device and install Lucky Patcher. You can view the Lucky Patcher installation guide to use it for the unsigned APK.

Reactions: thelostone

GameModVNM

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 14, 2019
Vietnames
Data download error, how to fix it?
i stuck at campaing lv5.
Instructions for troubleshooting update errors :
1. Uninstall the modded application, download the official version from the Play Store.
2. Access the game using the official version to download the first update.
3. After successfully updating, uninstall the official version and install the modded version.
4. Enjoy game.

GameModVNM

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 14, 2019
Vietnames
安装包未签名
Please download the correct version. I have created two versions, Sign and Unsign. The Sign version is for those who use the game on non-rooted devices, and the Unsign version is for devices that have been rooted.