READ! 1 Million Members Celebration! 100 FREE VIP & 300 Euro (~340 USD) Cash Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flo36500

Rookie
Jun 9, 2018
France
Hey, guys

I hope that my opinions will help you gain popularity and thus welcome many more new members who will continue to bring this forum to life. Know that I am so impressed by the quality of the work you provide that I would be able to shout from all the rooftops Platinmods (unfortunately I live in the countryside so good to by the cows people will not hear me). Anyway, congratulations, really, for what you offer us, I know that you deserve much more than simple thanks. You are amazing, always listening, you respond to really everyone. I was able to read reviews when I wrote mine and I could see that some complained that despite the request of some mods, a year later, nothing came out. I am annoyed by this kind of advice because I know that you are doing your best to respond to all requests. But what revolts me is that some people continue to file negative reviews only because there is not the mod they want. Platinmods is full of mods all more fun than the others. It would take me months to appreciate them all, which is why you don't deserve this kind of advice written by capricious children who do not know how to appreciate what you offer them.

Thank you so much again and again for the immeasurable work done, you are wonderful,
Flo
(sorry for my bad English...)
IMG_20200615_150252.jpg

IMG_20200615_145044.jpg
Screenshot_20200615_145107_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.