PMT FREE MOD [18+] Arc Re: Code (Nutaku) Ver. 3.0.0.112716 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier, God Mode

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
I have a strange bug, after 6-4 none of the mod's functions work, up to this point everything went through with weak heroes, but after that I had to level up very much, while everything works in the same arena, I defeat the enemies there much stronger
 
I have a strange bug, after 6-4 none of the mod's functions work, up to this point everything went through with weak heroes, but after that I had to level up very much, while everything works in the same arena, I defeat the enemies there much stronger
PS this problem is only with level 6-5, all functions work on 6-6 and beyond, in short, I don't even assume what the problem is, because it's nonsense to specifically disable other functions for one level.
 
Tags Tags
arc re: code multiplayer role playing turn based

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom