PMT FREE MOD [18+] Chick Wars (Nutaku) Ver. 1.65 MOD APK | Cash | Money | Chest

How tf did you get vip20 bro ?
I did tests and after a few days I was able to get the vip exp code, pets, vip days, butt pass, among other things, the only thing I need to find are the purchase codes to exchange nutaku gold purchases for gems, that is the most complicated Until now the account is normal and in league 17, in a few hours I will continue uploading photos of my progress

no ban league 17 and pet legendary

Attachments

• xd2.jpg
    xd2.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 283
  • xd.jpg
    xd.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 256
I did tests and after a few days I was able to get the vip exp code, pets, vip days, butt pass, among other things, the only thing I need to find are the purchase codes to exchange nutaku gold purchases for gems, that is the most complicated Until now the account is normal and in league 17, in a few hours I will continue uploading photos of my progress

That sounds awesome. I tried playing around with game guardian but wasn't able to figure out the values. Can you please PM and share how you did it? I would really like to upgrade my account.

That sounds awesome. I tried playing around with game guardian but wasn't able to figure out the values. Can you please PM and share how you did it? I would really like to upgrade my account.
I'm sorry in fact I received clues and obviously it cost me, they charged me only for the clues and they didn't teach me but if you want I can do it in your account by myself if you like even though I should recommend that you have the rewards for the first purchase even without claim since I can extend that bonus for many years PS: day 3 all normal

Attachments

• day 3.jpg
    day 3.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 325
  • day3xd.jpg
    day3xd.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 296
  • day3(2).jpg
    day3(2).jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 260
I'm sorry in fact I received clues and obviously it cost me, they charged me only for the clues and they didn't teach me but if you want I can do it in your account by myself if you like even though I should recommend that you have the rewards for the first purchase even without claim since I can extend that bonus for many years PS: day 3 all normal

Yes, please! That would be great. I can send you a new account. Should I complete the tutorial and spend the 200 Nutaku gold?