PMT FREE MOD [18+] Chick Wars (Nutaku) Ver. 1.65 MOD APK | Cash | Money | Chest

And guys you need make normal statistic yours account because if you have for example 100 wins at arena and have all heroes rank GODS 26 lvl other players complain to the admins and you was banned.

I have question:
1. In 1st number Gods summons thats at the 4499 brilliants?
2. In 2nd number cards with high might what is this card? And in first 3 month dont need make my power 5000 and more. I play 20 days and my power 4100...
3. In 4 number you means in one day i can cpend no more than 4000 brilliats?
4. Punkt 5 and 6, i can starting (if i play 20 days) each day with game guardian modify shop rewards and change id cards, if in shop 120 normal cards i change at 120 legendary cards thats norm or need all time gets 5-10 legendary cards. And if each day i was 10 times change id cards in shop and gets 10 cards each time thats norm?
5. Wish shop you means i can do it 16-20 spins and dont gets ban each spin cost 449 brillliant, 16 spins = 7184 brilliant and thats more than 4000 brilliants in day you said this inpunkt 3
(1) Yes you can do God's summons but make sure your account is upto 3 months, and don't do God's summons in a row, let the time frame be between 12 hours. Yes God's summons is the 4499 diamond spin.
(2) Yes don't have a might of 5000 if you're not up to a month old player except you paid real money in this game. Cards with high might are cards that have crazy might like a Lego that is in level 16 and reborn more than once in the first month. If you want to be safe, upgrade your lego to gradually after 1 month, at least don't upgrade it to high level at once.

And guys you need make normal statistic yours account because if you have for example 100 wins at arena and have all heroes rank GODS 26 lvl other players complain to the admins and you was banned.

I have question:
2. In 2nd number cards with high might what is this card? And in first 3 month dont need make my power 5000 and more. I play 20 days and my power 4100...
4. Punkt 5 and 6, i can starting (if i play 20 days) each day with game guardian modify shop rewards and change id cards, if in shop 120 normal cards i change at 120 legendary cards thats norm or need all time gets 5-10 legendary cards. And if each day i was 10 times change id cards in shop and gets 10 cards each time thats norm?
5. Wish shop you means i can do it 16-20 spins and dont gets ban each spin cost 449 brillliant, 16 spins = 7184 brilliant and thats more than 4000 brilliants in day you said this inpunkt 3

I have question:
(1) Yes you can do God's summons but make sure your account is upto 3 months, and don't do God's summons in a row, let the time frame be between 12 hours. Yes God's summons is the 4499 diamond spin.
(2) Yes don't have a might of 5000 if you're not up to a month old player except you paid real money in this game. Cards with high might are cards that have crazy might like a Lego that is in level 16 and reborn more than once in the first month. If you want to be safe, upgrade your lego gradually after 1 month, at least don't upgrade it to high level at once.
(3) I didn't say you can't spend more than 4000 diamonds, I said don't have up to 4000 diamonds at once in a day if you have not spent real money in this game.
(4) You can modify rewards as I have said but they is a 50/50 percent chance you will either get banned or not, if you are modifying rewards, make them realistic and not to insane like for instance you can modify lego cards to get 1000 souls and you will be safe but if you modify cards to be 12000 lego souls then you won't be safe.
(7) You can do as much spin as you want in wish shop but remember how much resources you are gaining within that period. I did upto 180 to 200 spins within 3 days and nothing happens, and make sure you do another set of spins every 6 hours a day.