Not Working [18+] Cunt Hunter [Eroges] v1.0 MOD APK

Duo7777

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 23, 2019
United States
I can't play video (2 vids) each girl has. insufficient feelings, or no beach suit. I change her to beach suit but still no enough feeling
heart beep over 30

*not video for vip p2w

any idea?
beta or they lie about the game, it 2020, they update their website post it say not censor in the bottom page so yeah take it a salt on your wound.

Reactions: Xeraviel and Iy@N

troybosz

Rookie
Dec 23, 2020
California
Yo can anyone help me? i genuinely enjoy playing but i keep getting banned cause i think i abuse it and thats my fault completely but the problem is im new to this mod apk stuff so i dont know what specifically equates to abusing it aside from the "not recommended" or like max x3 that op puts so i wanna ask can someone help me with a detailed way to not get banned?

plsty:)

troybosz

Rookie
Dec 23, 2020
California
Yo can anyone help me? i genuinely enjoy playing but i keep getting banned cause i think i abuse it and thats my fault completely but the problem is im new to this mod apk stuff so i dont know what specifically equates to abusing it aside from the "not recommended" or like max x3 that op puts so i wanna ask can someone help me with a detailed way to not get banned?

plsty:)
oops accidently posted in cunt hunter instead of cunt wars ignore my post yall :)