OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

neat

Platinian
Apr 20, 2019
拉脱维亚
一个
[QUOTE =“Archie2nd,帖子:784634,成员:172374”]
在mod 1上排名第45,到目前为止一直很好。我使用mod minimally tho:
奖励x2 - 几乎总是开启。
从未使用过“画全联盟牌”
从未使用过Battle speed
ViP 4有风险(在我看来)所以我不再使用它了。 - 没有它宝石矿不会工作(除非你用$$购买VIP)
伤害x2只能在1-2卡通上来摆脱困境(而且从不在PvP中)。在金矿我更多地使用它,但在某些时候你甚至不需要那么多的金币。神圣的竞技场 - 如果你搞砸了健康,游戏就会崩溃。如果从健康x2开始,Pit游戏将会崩溃70%
有时候Evo“打折”。

如果你把它放在“巡航控制”上它就像每一个“优势”一样,你最终会搞砸自己......聪明不贪婪......这只是我的2美分
[/引用]
rank 45 on mod 1 and so far so good. I use mod minimally tho:
Rewards x2 - almost always on.
Never used "Draw all-league cards"
Never used Battle speed
ViP 4 is risky (in my opinion) so I dont use it anymore. - without it gem mine wont work (unless you purchased VIP with $$)
Damage x2 only on 1-2 toons to get out of tough spots (and never in PvP). In Gold mine I use it more but at some point you dont even need that much gold anymore. Divine Arena - if you mess with the health, game can crash. The Pit - game will crash 70% if you start with health x2
Evo "discount" sometimes.

Its like with every "advantage" if you put it on "cruise control" you only end up screwing yourself... Be smart not greedy... Thats just my 2 cents
are you banned now?

Reactions: huangshang

Archie2nd

Platinian
May 26, 2018
USA
一个
[QUOTE =“Archie2nd,帖子:784634,成员:172374”]
在mod 1上排名第45,到目前为止一直很好。我使用mod minimally tho:
奖励x2 - 几乎总是开启。
从未使用过“画全联盟牌”
从未使用过Battle speed
ViP 4有风险(在我看来)所以我不再使用它了。 - 没有它宝石矿不会工作(除非你用$$购买VIP)
伤害x2只能在1-2卡通上来摆脱困境(而且从不在PvP中)。在金矿我更多地使用它,但在某些时候你甚至不需要那么多的金币。神圣的竞技场 - 如果你搞砸了健康,游戏就会崩溃。如果从健康x2开始,Pit游戏将会崩溃70%
有时候Evo“打折”。

如果你把它放在“巡航控制”上它就像每一个“优势”一样,你最终会搞砸自己......聪明不贪婪......这只是我的2美分
[/引用]

are you banned now?
I haven't used modded app yet... After so many people saying stuff about ban I dont want to risk it. I was playing on modded app in the morning on Tue tho before I read all the comments lol

My account still working but I'm different device and original app

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk