OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Yong song wook

Platinian
Jun 8, 2019
Morocco
Hello. I used the second mod that is said to be safe but they banned me after 3 days and now i've lost all my progress even before downloading this mod. So can you do something about getting banned in that mod please. But it's really a good game and you have did really a good job.

Laxus Flash

Platinian
Feb 9, 2018
Bro i have superusermod (luckypater patched and xposed module enabled) with magisk core enabled but still i can't install the unsigned version over the official nutaku apk....any tip?
And in the Op you said "play with the unsigned fixed apk to not get auto banned", but there ain't no unsigned fixed apk in the downloads only unsigned apks...also you said "Never summon 10x demigod more than 2 times in a day", did you mean the mistress summon btw?

Reactions: Teststtst

Redplayer

Platinian
May 27, 2019
Indonesia
Bro i have superusermod (luckypater patched and xposed module enabled) with magisk core enabled but still i can't install the unsigned version over the official nutaku apk....any tip?
And in the Op you said "play with the unsigned fixed apk to not get auto banned", but there ain't no unsigned fixed apk in the downloads only unsigned apks...also you said "Never summon 10x demigod more than 2 times in a day", did you mean the mistress summon btw?
Much of cheater banned because report player than auto banned system.
How to fix that ?
Baoanced ur status to dodge their report.

dusocaboj

Platinian
Jun 4, 2019
Angola
DONT USE THIS VERSION
since the last update It get autobanned randomly even when you do absolutely nothing or activate nothing, I tried with 3 accounts and all of them are dead
Please update

Reactions: dewey123
Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk