OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

asadepou

Platinian
Feb 11, 2020
Vietnam
It worked for me, guys. Use Nox 4 for this mod. It is a bit slow, but it worked.
I could not install the mod on Nox 7 though. Perhaps I will try that again in 1 or 2 days.

Mark72

Platinian
Sep 14, 2019
spain
No puedo instalar Android mod 7+. Recibo el siguiente mensaje "La instalación del parche central se ha detenido"I NEED HEPL PLEASSE

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Cant enter with android 7 :face26:
The old mods works, but this new update dont work :(, i tried in 3 smartphones all show " the apk are corromped"
i cant install too :(
It worked for me, guys. Use Nox 4 for this mod. It is a bit slow, but it worked.
I could not install the mod on Nox 7 though. Perhaps I will try that again in 1 or 2 days.
No puedo instalar Android mod 7+. Recibo el siguiente mensaje "La instalación del parche central se ha detenido"I NEED HEPL PLEASSE
use this guide to install the mod on android 7+ (emulators)

how to install unsigned moded apk on android 7 + (emulator or phone)
1. Root the device
2. Download exposed installer Download Xposed Installer apk and install into your device
3. open exposed and install the framework (you will see after opening the exposed), reboot the device
4. download core patch Download Core Patch english Android apk and install (it's xposed module)
5. open xposed > goto module > and activate the core patch and restart your device
6. open core patch and enable the ( disable apk signature verification )
7. you are done, now install the unsigned apk

or try this if above method didn't work for you.

Reactions: shitmomobear
Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk