OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

ALCBANE

Platinian
Jul 29, 2020
BKK
Do you guys can play this since it update to Ver 1.56 alrdy. I'm waiting for the update for ver 1.56 but i'm curious that you guy can play it alrdy?

Reactions: tiorico

Gogus

Platinian
Jul 5, 2020
Acasă
Do you guys can play this since it update to Ver 1.56 already. I'm waiting for the update for ver 1.56 but i'm curious that you guy can play it already?
Yes, I found on another site a v.4 of this game (a little more complex menu than the v.1 here), but unfortunately with the same errors (the reward multiplier doesn't work for Friendship Tokens and Ancient Coins; also max Evolve Cost is going up to 50 instead of 60%), also unfortunately for me v.2 (which I was using in parallel with v.4) is not updated and unfortunately for you, this forum doesn't allow me to post the link ... :(

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
is someone able to open the mod?

---

Sorry for my ignorance but I am not able to delete the comment above.
hola. ahora mismo hay una nueva actualización y asta que no este lista la nueva no podemos utilizar la versión modificada, puede probar si lo desea el apk original.

Hi. right now there is a new update and until the new one is not listed we cannot use the modified version, you can try the original apk if you want.

tiorico

Platinian
Jul 29, 2020
Brasil
hola. ahora mismo hay una nueva actualización y asta que no este lista la nueva no podemos utilizar la versión modificada, puede probar si lo desea el apk original.

Hi. right now there is a new update and until the new one is not listed we cannot use the modified version, you can try the original apk if you want.
I found it on other sites, in version 1.56, for nutaku and not nutaku. I will test now.

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
[QUOTE = "tiorico, publicación: 1453753, miembro: 1113711"]
Lo encontré en otros sitios, en la versión 1.56, para nutaku y no nutaku. Lo probaré ahora.
[/ CITAR]

el modificado primero saldría aquí antes que en otros sitios, osea que si aquí no está en otros sitios tampoco, me refiero a este modificado por supuesto y si la versión actual es la 1.56.

the modified first would come out here before other sites, that is if it is not here in other sites either, I mean this modified of course and if the current version is 1.56.

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
I found it on other sites, in version 1.56, for nutaku and not nutaku. I will test now.
el modificado primero saldría aquí antes que en otros sitios, osea que si aquí no está en otros sitios tampoco, me refiero a este modificado por supuesto y si la versión actual es la 1.56.

the modified first would come out here before other sites, that is if it is not here in other sites either, I mean this modified of course and if the current version is 1.56.

tiorico

Platinian
Jul 29, 2020
Brasil
[QUOTE = "tiorico, publicación: 1453753, miembro: 1113711"]
Lo encontré en otros sitios, en la versión 1.56, para nutaku y no nutaku. Lo probaré ahora.
[/ CITAR]

tested and working. in nutaku and hoolli.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

SOME MODS ONLY FOR PAYERS OF THE SITE IN QUESTION. WHAT A BOSS.

Gogus

Platinian
Jul 5, 2020
Acasă
I took ban OIHEOLIKEHOIEHOIEHE
If you take a ton of gems from the mine (like 2000/minute) or if you activate "weak enemy" and you have 1.000 victories (especially in Brawl) and no defeat - no wonder. Did you see what is written on the bottom of the menu? "DON'T ABUSE".
It is not the fault/error of the mod, but yours personal. The same thing will happen with the v.1 here if you abuse.

And yes, other sites have already posted updates - I know two other sites with updated mods posted, but only for v.4. The versions 1, 2 and 3 (which I need the most) are not available yet.
I don't understand why here there is no update yet

tiorico

Platinian
Jul 29, 2020
Brasil
[QUOTE = "Gogus, post: 1453852, membro: 1076130"]
Se você pegar uma tonelada de pedras preciosas da mina (como 2000 / minuto) ou se ativar "inimigo fraco" e tiver 1.000 vitórias (especialmente em Brawl) e nenhuma derrota - não é de admirar. Você viu o que está escrito na parte inferior do menu? "NÃO ABUSA".
Não é a falha / erro do mod, mas o seu pessoal. O mesmo acontecerá com a v.1 aqui se você abusar.

E sim, outros sites já publicaram atualizações - conheço outros dois sites com mods atualizados, mas apenas para a v.4. As versões 1, 2 e 3 (que eu mais preciso) ainda não estão disponíveis.
Não entendo por que aqui ainda não há atualização
[/CITAR]
IEHIOEHIOEHIOEHOIHEOIHEHEI

SECOND ACC. no problem

Gogus

Platinian
Jul 5, 2020
Acasă
este modificado no pertenece a este sitio. ya te dije que el modificado de aquí hay que esperar a que lo actualice.

This modified does not belong to this site. I already told you that the modified one here has to wait for me to update it.
Me too :D
Please start with v.3 non-Nutaku.

Reactions: tiorico

sirkrycha

Platinian
Aug 1, 2020
Polako
I installed LDPlayer4 rooted already and now I'm waiting for new version :D

I belive that is more players from nutaku and non nutaku version is more poor :D

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk