OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

SagatoouN

Rookie
Aug 6, 2019
Brazil
unsigned version is not working, at least for me, I downloaded and installed signed and I was able to open the game, unsigned can't install but signed yes, only signed is automatically banned, what do I do = /?

Noobzilla

Platinian
Jul 18, 2019
USA
create new nox instance (android 4.4.2) with the android multi-manager, and then just install unsigned apk of any mod,
don't install lucky patcher or any other thing into nox,
Hate to be a bother, but can you either tell me how to get Android 4.4.2 working on Nox, or link me to a tutorial? I can still only find Android 5 with the version I downloaded. I tried doing some web searches earlier and haven't come up with anything.

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Hate to be a bother, but can you either tell me how to get Android 4.4.2 working on Nox, or link me to a tutorial? I can still only find Android 5 with the version I downloaded. I tried doing some web searches earlier and haven't come up with anything.
open nox multi-manager, and then add emulator and then select android 4.4.2,

1565283338813.png

Reactions: Noobzilla

Xplicit2

Rookie
Jul 21, 2019
Hawaii
can the V1 be used safely to any capacity? or is v2 the only safe mod? Would love any advice on using the mod menu without abusing it

Udniweca

Platinian
Jul 29, 2019
France
can the V1 be used safely to any capacity? or is v2 the only safe mod? Would love any advice on using the mod menu without abusing it
I'm no expert, and i just try to help you out here as much as i can. If you want some solid info, i'll leave it to the experts, so consider this message as a mere indication. This comes from the original post of this thread (i edited a bit so that what interest you would stand out a bit):

MOD V1 - follow these steps to play safely
- Don't collect too many gems from the mine. else you will get banned, keep it to 2000 - 4000 per day
- First, activate VIP and then activate the gems mine hack
- don't use God of war draw
- don't collect gems from mine by activating 2x, 4x resources

Those are the most unsafe features

4. Unlimited Currency - Not recommended - All currencies are unlimited
7. Damage and Health multiplier - not recommended - multiply damage by the given value

MOD V2 - To avoid getting banned manually use mod v2 a safe mod.
If you want some additional advices allright, but in case you missed that/didn't read it from the original post... there it is (part of it). And with the latest anti-cheat improvement of the last update it seems using the V1 apk is quite risky according to what has been said on this thread.

Clues (about using mod V1 riskwise) :

(Amount of gems recommanded) As low as you can. maybe 40, 60 gems per day. There is no guarantee to not get banned. 2000-4000 is too much. you will get banned manually. But by collecting 2000-4000 you won't get banned automatically.
to not get banned automatically. just collect 2000-3000 per day. to not get banned manually, don't event collect gems from mine.
Don't cheat at the start. play one day without collecting gems. And read the instructions on the first page to not get banned automatically.

Xplicit2

Rookie
Jul 21, 2019
Hawaii
I'm no expert, and i just try to help you out here as much as i can. If you want some solid info, i'll leave it to the experts, so consider this message as a mere indication. This comes from the original post of this thread (i edited a bit so that what interest you would stand out a bit):

If you want some additional advices allright, but in case you missed that/didn't read it from the original post... there it is (part of it). And with the latest anti-cheat improvement of the last update it seems using the V1 apk is quite risky according to what has been said on this thread.

Clues (about using mod V1 riskwise) :
Thank you for the reply, this is a great start!

If anyone else wants to weight in i'm all ears

Reactions: Udniweca
Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk