OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Hrrm, I'm using Nox. Can I tell it to act as another device? Or you think it's IP# related?
I had the same issue, I created a new nox, randomized the imei and changed from tablet to mobile. I decided to try with a nox with different settings. I also enabled a vpn in one emulator and no vpn i nthe other one. my main account i am playing in the browser, and is fine no far (was not ip banned).

Also, any difference between Nutaku and nonnutaku versions? I am using nonnuntaku at the moment.

For people using mod v1 .
I believe VIP 4 summon (Goddesses) will be a instant ban, I think they are tracking people that have VIP lvl 4, so is a bad idea to get that goddesses pack except if you already had VIP . If I am mistaken, please let me know.

For people using modv2 safemod
I am not sure why, but gem mine is not working at all, neither is double rewards. Idk if should have a menu to interact or not, so not sure how to activate them.

Thank you Dazzle once again for the mod.

Plot twist ! I just tried again and it worked on my main account mod V2 unsigned, and I think the problem was simply that the "+20 gems on every time you collect gems" simply doesn't activate for every types of rewards, and i didn't know that (is it normal ?). For instance on daily quest if i earn 10 gems i wont have the extra 20, but if i collect gems from an event such as "picking hookers up" then it will work.

Double plot twist, i looked again, the +20 gems works also for daily quest, but it doesn't appear immediatly ! My bad ^ ^"

Tags Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk
Back
Top Bottom