OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

qwert2019

Rookie
Aug 4, 2019
Alburquerque
Hello, using for the first time. I got to play for 5 minutes, hadn't activated anything (wasn't using the safe version), and got banner, created a new nox machine and reinstalled apk and got banned as soon I loaded the game. I didn't clone or anything. any advice for what I may had done wrong ? Thank you

Udniweca

Platinian
Jul 29, 2019
France
Thank you a thousand times for your amazing work Dazzle !

It took me 48h to figure out how to properly use it via Nox Player and/or LDplayer, with the v1 and v2 unsigned nutaku versions (since LuckyPatcher currently crashes systematically on my side with Nox Player set to android V5, on both Nox Player and DLplayer... but i got it to work on V4.4 Kit kat).

I wanted to ask... until now i used it on pc. If i rooted my phone (Honover View 10, Android 9, Pie) and tried to set it so that i could use your V2 unsigned safe mod on the game, would it be decently safe/do-able or a complete waste of time ? (if there were a mobile app version of android 4.4 emulator ?) The thought of being on my bus, playing and getting extra gems + opening simultaneously several chests on my main account... it's appealing ;p .

Thank you in advance, your tips and many answers were very useful to me.

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
I got this message the application not installed I have rooted and patched phone, how to install it?
looks like you are using higher version of android. lucky patcher has a problem with some games.
Hello, using for the first time. I got to play for 5 minutes, hadn't activated anything (wasn't using the safe version), and got banner, created a new nox machine and reinstalled apk and got banned as soon I loaded the game. I didn't clone or anything. any advice for what I may had done wrong ? Thank you
download unsigned mod apk, don't use signed apk

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Thank you a thousand times for your amazing work Dazzle !

It took me 48h to figure out how to properly use it via Nox Player and/or LDplayer, with the v1 and v2 unsigned nutaku versions (since LuckyPatcher currently crashes systematically on my side with Nox Player set to android V5, on both Nox Player and DLplayer... but i got it to work on V4.4 Kit kat).

I wanted to ask... until now i used it on pc. If i rooted my phone (Honover View 10, Android 9, Pie) and tried to set it so that i could use your V2 unsigned safe mod on the game, would it be decently safe/do-able or a complete waste of time ? (if there were a mobile app version of android 4.4 emulator ?) The thought of being on my bus, playing and getting extra gems + opening simultaneously several chests on my main account... it's appealing ;p .

Thank you in advance, your tips and many answers were very useful to me.
lucky patcher wouldn't work for this game on the higher android version. 7,8,9
mod v2 is safe, you wouldn't get banned if you get reported, but if you are using other mod on the same account, then for sure you will get banned.

Udniweca

Platinian
Jul 29, 2019
France
lucky patcher wouldn't work for this game on the higher android version. 7,8,9
mod v2 is safe, you wouldn't get banned if you get reported, but if you are using other mod on the same account, then for sure you will get banned.
Hey there, thanks for the fast answer ! :) Well i haven't find a way to run Android 4.4 on my modern phone so i'll have to stick on using it via Nox on PC for now. And thank you for the tip, yeah i wouldn't use anything but the unsigned safe mod V2 for my main account, it's good to know that even if reported it wouldn't get banned for it.

Speaking of my main account, i tried for the first time the unsigned safe mod V2 on it, and since i did a real purchase (5€ once) i had a little bit of VIP XP already, wich adds to the xp given by the V2 safemod and renders me VIP 5 , and so far it seems to deactivate this features "+20 gems on every time you collect gems " . Do you have any tip for me to reactivate this feature ? I'll link a screenshot, if you need any extra informations let me know. I hope i don't add you too much extra work (i could use the V1 unsigned mod without ever using the cheat menu, but i'm afraid the problem would be the same). Here is a screenshot : Dazzle.png - Click to see more photos

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk