OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

qwert2019

Rookie
Aug 4, 2019
Alburquerque
Hrrm, I'm using Nox. Can I tell it to act as another device? Or you think it's IP# related?
I had the same issue, I created a new nox, randomized the imei and changed from tablet to mobile. I decided to try with a nox with different settings. I also enabled a vpn in one emulator and no vpn i nthe other one. my main account i am playing in the browser, and is fine no far (was not ip banned).

Also, any difference between Nutaku and nonnutaku versions? I am using nonnuntaku at the moment.

For people using mod v1 .
I believe VIP 4 summon (Goddesses) will be a instant ban, I think they are tracking people that have VIP lvl 4, so is a bad idea to get that goddesses pack except if you already had VIP . If I am mistaken, please let me know.

For people using modv2 safemod
I am not sure why, but gem mine is not working at all, neither is double rewards. Idk if should have a menu to interact or not, so not sure how to activate them.

Thank you Dazzle once again for the mod.

Udniweca

Platinian
Jul 29, 2019
France
Hey there, thanks for the fast answer ! :) Well i haven't find a way to run Android 4.4 on my modern phone so i'll have to stick on using it via Nox on PC for now. And thank you for the tip, yeah i wouldn't use anything but the unsigned safe mod V2 for my main account, it's good to know that even if reported it wouldn't get banned for it.

Speaking of my main account, i tried for the first time the unsigned safe mod V2 on it, and since i did a real purchase (5€ once) i had a little bit of VIP XP already, wich adds to the xp given by the V2 safemod and renders me VIP 5 , and so far it seems to deactivate this features "+20 gems on every time you collect gems " . Do you have any tip for me to reactivate this feature ? I'll link a screenshot, if you need any extra informations let me know. I hope i don't add you too much extra work (i could use the V1 unsigned mod without ever using the cheat menu, but i'm afraid the problem would be the same). Here is a screenshot : Dazzle.png - Click to see more photos
Plot twist ! I just tried again and it worked on my main account mod V2 unsigned, and I think the problem was simply that the "+20 gems on every time you collect gems" simply doesn't activate for every types of rewards, and i didn't know that (is it normal ?). For instance on daily quest if i earn 10 gems i wont have the extra 20, but if i collect gems from an event such as "picking hookers up" then it will work.

For people using modv2 safemod
I am not sure why, but gem mine is not working at all, neither is double rewards. Idk if should have a menu to interact or not, so not sure how to activate them.
I use mod v2 safemod and i got the double coin rewards (it works for me), but not the extra 20 gems depending on its source. Normally the cheat menu is only available on mod v1 (i tried it), as far as i understand the v2 safemod only has the softest passive bonus in order to prevent getting banned.

It's only my amateur opinion tho. I'll let the experts answer with solid elements ;)

Reactions: Dazzle

Udniweca

Platinian
Jul 29, 2019
France
Plot twist ! I just tried again and it worked on my main account mod V2 unsigned, and I think the problem was simply that the "+20 gems on every time you collect gems" simply doesn't activate for every types of rewards, and i didn't know that (is it normal ?). For instance on daily quest if i earn 10 gems i wont have the extra 20, but if i collect gems from an event such as "picking hookers up" then it will work.
Double plot twist, i looked again, the +20 gems works also for daily quest, but it doesn't appear immediatly ! My bad ^ ^"

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Hrrm, I'm using Nox. Can I tell it to act as another device? Or you think it's IP# related?
create new nox instance (android 4.4.2) with the android multi-manager, and then just install unsigned apk of any mod,
don't install lucky patcher or any other thing into nox,

Reactions: Udniweca

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Hey there, thanks for the fast answer ! :) Well i haven't find a way to run Android 4.4 on my modern phone so i'll have to stick on using it via Nox on PC for now. And thank you for the tip, yeah i wouldn't use anything but the unsigned safe mod V2 for my main account, it's good to know that even if reported it wouldn't get banned for it.

Speaking of my main account, i tried for the first time the unsigned safe mod V2 on it, and since i did a real purchase (5€ once) i had a little bit of VIP XP already, wich adds to the xp given by the V2 safemod and renders me VIP 5 , and so far it seems to deactivate this features "+20 gems on every time you collect gems " . Do you have any tip for me to reactivate this feature ? I'll link a screenshot, if you need any extra informations let me know. I hope i don't add you too much extra work (i could use the V1 unsigned mod without ever using the cheat menu, but i'm afraid the problem would be the same). Here is a screenshot : Dazzle.png - Click to see more photos
you can play with original apk on your phone. and on emulator play with the mod.

Reactions: Udniweca

foxyJ

Platinian
Jul 4, 2019
warsaw
Sorry to bother, but how is the creation of v1 & v2 mods for signed Nutaku coming up so far? I play signed and even though i have np playing normally on my main Nutaku acc I miss the gem farming already :((

Chambe

Platinian
Aug 6, 2019
Philippines
Sorry to bother, but how is the creation of v1 & v2 mods for signed Nutaku coming up so far? I play signed and even though i have np playing normally on my main Nutaku acc I miss the gem farming already :((
I am waiting for signed nutaku as well.

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk