OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

justanotheruser203

Platinian
Oct 25, 2019
United States
Pretty detailed explanation! Thank you very much!

Doesn't you risk with ur main by submitting your main's ID by referral which being using mod?
Also feels a bit sad about all this. Kinda to get to league 15 you still need to play at least 1 week to get some nessesery units to be able to deal against people in leagues from 20, to 16... kinda starting from league ~25 I've found almost every 2nd opponent have solid builds with scarlet or/and bastet or/and aphrodite & other units which u just can't fight against with what u have at start... thats what pushed me to spend those 5$, but a bit later I figured how much paywalls in this game... I was dissapointed & don't have will to spend any more money on that & even thought to try to call a refound of those 5$. I remember How I liked games like Angelic Saga & Hitsugi, also Aigis. Spending some cash not only to get some units but also to support devs..... and whats next? They just shutted down all those projects b'cos they were not profitable or discontinued by original devs without any will to take that crap in their own hands and continue to work on it. That publishing company should be called "Slottaku".
yeah believe me i was in your boat for this game like i said roughly 3 maybe 4 years ago when the game wasn't such a money hungry practice of micro transactions and rng, events didn't have chapters, and there we're relatively good prices bundles that included event legendaries in them so you didnt have to gamble in the stupid spin rng fest. all in all i put $1000+ easily into the game, but my main hasn't been banned yet and ive done this with alts 27 times now, i dont think the devs will ban you for using botted accounts as refferals because how could they prove that you had any knowledge that they were going to bot (not that they need proof so i suppose they could just because they wanted to) but i haven't been banned yet and i dont think they actually will go that far.

i understood. Which mod features do you use to quickly reach league 15 without being banned ?
i typically use the reward x5, and for the nutaku version atleast, there is always the beginners event that you get when you create a new account, so ill farm event sparkles with the x5 mod on, and just keep using event chests (typically only 1 every other hour, or 1 every 4 hours to be safe) and by the end of the event *around 4 days later* if you have good rng you'll have gotten bastet, prince, or the vampire bitch, cant remember her name, and just use those to climb to around rank 18~ then by that time take a break and wait till the next event, rinse and repeat. within a week to 10 days you should have a good enough deck to get you past league 15 easily.

***** MOD HAS BEEN UPDATED TO THE LATEST VERSION 1.47 *****
- Gems mine has been removed since it's not safe anymore for free players
- I have removed those features, which causes a high chance of ban.

appreciate the hard work, looking forward to trying the new mod, i usually test the limits so ill find out what causes a high rate of ban and list some rules for safe using here along the way

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
How can I solve "failed to install" the apk. ? Majority of apk on this site work, but somehow I can't install this mod.
this is an unsigned apk. and it can only be installed on rooted and patched (with lucky patcher) devices.
how ever on pc you can use nox emulator to play this game
follow this guide to patch your device with lucky patcher if it's rooted

Reactions: lugsen

lonesdale

Platinian
Oct 30, 2019
Brazil
Amaizing. It feels like it actually works! ........... Id rather throw some bills into work like this rather then keep supportin' nataku.
Thank you for your work. I became a bit happyer using hacks in this damn game B))). Not gonna explo much. Will do it slowly <3<3<3.
Using MOD V3 - safe mod and ....... resourses & gold boost feels like 10x ().() ... this is madness, 100% doesn't feels safe.

armadillo179

Platinian
Oct 30, 2019
UK
Amaizing. It feels like it actually works! ........... Id rather throw some bills into work like this rather then keep supportin' nataku.
Thank you for your work. I became a bit happyer using hacks in this damn game B))). Not gonna explo much. Will do it slowly <3<3<3.
My thoughts exactly, I love the games Nutaku makes and I'm really glad they exist as a Hentai games platform but I'd rather support a modder than pay their prices!

Reactions: vallhala

Ajoalmejo

Rookie
Aug 21, 2019
Spain
Thanks for the mod.

But i'm trying MOD V3 and it doesn't work as described. This is what I see:
- Gold: your reward + 1000
- Gems: your reward +10

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk