OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
I want to get a new warlord, like Trixy, the Spider Queen. Might take a while to get there but do you think I'll get banned for spending that amount of gems once it's been saved up?
I've been buying card packs as singles so far, afraid the 10X option will get me banned
you wouldn't get banned if you save the gems and then spend em.
I can reduce the price from 0 - xx.
But if you are using a safe mode, then you should spend the full amount. Since they track everything.
So they will find the 3000+ gems were spent on a warlord.
I purchased warlord with the exact price, Pirate after high growth event on my test accounts. so it doesn't trigger the autoban.
by using the safe mod, even it triggers the auto-ban, you will get unbanned by the admins if you ask them to check your account.

Reactions: armadillo179

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
sometimes, noobs make stupid moves, and then they complain about it.
I have three main accounts.
1st is almost 1year old
2nd is 6months+
3rd is also 3 months+

Reactions: armadillo179
Oct 22, 2019
usa
Hello, can anyone explain how to use the VIP option provided with modV3?
Im using NOX"android 4" atm.
its kinda hard getting these gems for only 10 every movement.

sssk

Rookie
Oct 30, 2019
Canada
The only features working in mod V3 are
2. Auto Fight
3. battle speed 2x and 4x
4. can start pvp chests

Unless theres a menu hidden somewhere to turn on the other options

Fear3d

Platinian
Oct 15, 2019
Venus
I just really want to get a new warlord, like Trixy the Spider Queen. Might take a while to get there but do you think I'll get banned for spending that amount of gems once it's been saved up?
I've been buying card packs as singles so far, afraid the 10X option will get me banned
Where are you getting the gems from? Is there a gem related feature on this mod, other than the +20 gems per collection or whatever?

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk