OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

The only features working in mod V3 are
2. Auto Fight
3. battle speed 2x and 4x
4. can start pvp chests

Unless theres a menu hidden somewhere to turn on the other options

I just really want to get a new warlord, like Trixy the Spider Queen. Might take a while to get there but do you think I'll get banned for spending that amount of gems once it's been saved up?
I've been buying card packs as singles so far, afraid the 10X option will get me banned

Where are you getting the gems from? Is there a gem related feature on this mod, other than the +20 gems per collection or whatever?

Where are you getting the gems from? Is there a gem related feature on this mod, other than the +20 gems per collection or whatever?
I'm only getting +20 extra gems per collection so its going to take me a long, long time.
Whenever I try something greedy with gems I lose the account :-(

so if i get a ban how to make the game read another ID without uninstalling the game
Note: i use nox emulator
I've had to do this a few times.
Go to the Tools group on your home screen: Settings/ Apps/ Chick Wars: Clear Data and Clear Cache
Create a new Nutaku account and log into it on Nox browser and/or Nutaku app
Launch the game and go make a coffee while the damn thing loads for 20 minutes (always takes a long time first time)

Tags Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk
Back
Top Bottom