OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Did the cheat get caught or what ?
Answer me please i used the safe one and got banned,any ideas would help
it shouldn't get you banned.

play with real apk first and clear tutorials and also play for a while with original apk.

lonesdale

Platinian
Oct 30, 2019
Brazil
How to create new game account using nox? I've tryed to create/register different mail, delete game , changed device model, changed vpn adress, deleted cache(android).
But still when I'm starting game it loading my old acc that I were using & I didnt found any options to log out... I also found out that sometimes your mail being shown in settings, and sometimes not......
I've spend like 2 hours trying to manage it and now I'm confused. Maybe it is should be some specific order of actions? I havn't tryed to clearly reinstall nox, but something tells me it will not help.

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
How to create new game account using nox? I've tryed to create different mail, delete game , changed device model, changed vpn adress, deleted cache(android).
But still when I'm starting game it loading my old acc that I were using & I didnt found any options to log out... I also found out that sometimes your mail being shown in settings, and sometimes not......
I've spend like 2 hours trying to manage it and now I'm confused. Maybe it is should be some specific order of actions?
to play with a new account. use nox multi-manager to create a new nox instance.

follow this guide.

Reactions: lonesdale

lonesdale

Platinian
Oct 30, 2019
Brazil
Here is another question. It seems like nataku and mod apk are different versions, I've noticed that moded uses cunt wars page & bank(shop) pricing in $, while nutaku uses chick wars name, and ingame bank(shop) in nataku's gold currency. I've created account on nataku site, then created account in moded apk using same mail, and walked through tutorial. And when tried to log in on nataku with same mail account it just started new game. That is wierd, b'coz their server seem to be same for both since I was able to add my referral from nox. So its like 2 accounts on 1 mail adress. So I wonder if its possible somehow to use same 1 account(ingame progression) on mod(nox) and on browser version on nutaku.

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Here is another question. It seems like nataku and mod apk are different versions, I've noticed that moded uses cunt wars page & bank(shop) pricing in $, while nutaku uses chick wars name, and ingame bank(shop) in nataku's gold currency. I've created account on nataku site, then created account in moded apk using same mail, and walked through tutorial. And when tried to log in on nataku with same mail account it just started new game. That is wierd, b'coz their server seem to be same for both since I was able to add my referral from nox. So its like 2 accounts on 1 mail adress. So I wonder if its possible somehow to use same 1 account(ingame progression) on mod(nox) and on browser version on nutaku.
there are 2 versions of this game, 1 is published on nutaku and one is published on cuntwars.com
there why I have written, nutaku version and non-nutaku version.
you are playing using non-nutaku version.

Reactions: Jojonal2
Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk