OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

berab45158

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
Vancouver
Weird question... How do I actually turn the mod on? I've got it downloaded and added to NOX, but I don't see anywhere to in-game to activate the mod
Any help would be greatly appreciated

berab45158

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
Vancouver
Weird question... How do I actually turn the mod on? I've got it downloaded and added to NOX, but I don't see anywhere to in-game to activate the mod
Any help would be greatly appreciated
I'm wondering if the mod is actually working, but the main screen (First page of this post) needs updating to explain what it does and how to use it. On first glance at the first page, I'm thinking that there must be an additional button to activate the mod's features or something; somewhere to activate gems, gold, unlocks, etc.

Please let me know if I'm wrong or if I'm missing something

berab45158

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
Vancouver
I'm wondering if the mod is actually working, but the main screen (First page of this post) needs updating to explain what it does and how to use it. On first glance at the first page, I'm thinking that there must be an additional button to activate the mod's features or something; somewhere to activate gems, gold, unlocks, etc.

Please let me know if I'm wrong or if I'm missing something
Okay, SO! After much clicking and searching, I figured out that each mod consists of different things. That's definitely my fault.
However, I'm still wondering how to activate auto fight? By auto fight, I'm assuming that it starts fighting and then places troops continuously until the match is over, and then starts again?
Once again, any help is appreciated =)

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Okay, SO! After much clicking and searching, I figured out that each mod consists of different things. That's definitely my fault.
However, I'm still wondering how to activate auto fight? By auto fight, I'm assuming that it starts fighting and then places troops continuously until the match is over, and then starts again?
Once again, any help is appreciated =)
Autofight only works for the current battle, you have to start another battle manually.

lonesdale

Platinian
Oct 30, 2019
Brazil
there are 2 versions of this game, 1 is published on nutaku and one is published on cuntwars.com
there why I have written, nutaku version and non-nutaku version.
you are playing using non-nutaku version.
Got it. But still seem they have same server ... still weird =\

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Got it. But still seem they have same server ... still weird =\
the database is the same, but the game is hosted on different platforms.
like a game on steam and the same game on mobile shares the same database but on different platforms.

justanotheruser203

Platinian
Oct 25, 2019
United States
Don'ts
1: Do not play journey bitches after the ones you kill in tutorial ( Its Instant Ban )
2: Do not use Dmg & HP multiplier ( Its Delayed Ban )
3: Do not ever use the Mod options while tutorial ( Its Instant Ban otherwise )
4: During event, do not use more than 4 chests per 12 hours, this is honestly hit or miss, but odds are if you do more then that you will get INSTANT banned.

Dos

1: can use Rewards Multiplier x5 ( you get 5 times the initial reward & it works in events too )
2: Draw all league cards when summoning
3: Evolve Cost 40% can use when needed (do not stack with guild bonus of -10%, you will get DELAYED ban)

justanotheruser203

Platinian
Oct 25, 2019
United States
Don'ts
1: Do not play journey bitches after the ones you kill in tutorial ( Its Instant Ban )
2: Do not use Dmg & HP multiplier ( Its Delayed Ban )
3: Do not ever use the Mod options while tutorial ( Its Instant Ban otherwise )
4: During event, do not use more than 4 chests per 12 hours, this is honestly hit or miss, but odds are if you do =< then that you will get INSTANT banned.

Dos

1: can use Rewards Multiplier x5 ( you get 5 times the initial reward & it works in events too )
2: Draw all league cards when summoning
3: Evolve Cost 40% can use when needed (do not stack with guild bonus of -10%, you will get DELAYED ban)
also pm me for people that aren't completely retarded and don't cheat to blatantly, i have a guild i created and i want like minded users to be in the same place so we can heart each others accounts. DO NOT REPORT EACH OTHER....... i would think this goes without saying but some people get jealous of other luck (or time they put into it without being obvious or greedy) guild is on nutaku server only

also:

Don't: x5 on Dark tower, the pit, divine arena. dont ever buy rewards from those shops, you will get instant banned

lugsen

Rookie
Oct 30, 2019
germany
also pm me for people that aren't completely retarded and don't cheat to blatantly, i have a guild i created and i want like minded users to be in the same place so we can heart each others accounts. DO NOT REPORT EACH OTHER....... i would think this goes without saying but some people get jealous of other luck (or time they put into it without being obvious or greedy) guild is on nutaku server only

also:

Don't: x5 on Dark tower, the pit, divine arena. dont ever buy rewards from those shops, you will get instant banned
nice try mr.dev ;)

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk