OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

armadillo179

Platinian
Oct 30, 2019
UK
it's not gone,
in order to display autoplay button,
your league should be 28,
your rank (player level) should be 5
its with one of my higher accounts, Rank 34, League 19. Happened right after I bought a new warlord. Do you think that could be linked?

Reactions: Dazzle

berab45158

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
Vancouver
Likely going to try running a few more experiments today, but I was wondering a few things...

Does anyone have an optimized setup? NOX seems to be running EXTREMELY slowly on my computer now.
Any good setups or strategies are welcomed as well!

Also, Dazzle,if you're wiling, I'd really love to see a good/bad guide relating to this mod! Similar to some of the things I wrote about last night. It could cover to do's and don't's of everything in-game as well as how they correspond with each feature that your mod has =)

I was also wondering if anyone was running multiple accounts at the same time successfully? NOX is running VERY slowly for me so I doubt I could run more than 1 at a time, but I'm very curious.

If anyone knows a way to "fix" or speed up NOX, that'd be greatly appreciated too!

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Likely going to try running a few more experiments today, but I was wondering a few things...

Does anyone have an optimized setup? NOX seems to be running EXTREMELY slowly on my computer now.
Any good setups or strategies are welcomed as well!

Also, Dazzle,if you're wiling, I'd really love to see a good/bad guide relating to this mod! Similar to some of the things I wrote about last night. It could cover to do's and don't's of everything in-game as well as how they correspond with each feature that your mod has =)

I was also wondering if anyone was running multiple accounts at the same time successfully? NOX is running VERY slowly for me so I doubt I could run more than 1 at a time, but I'm very curious.

If anyone knows a way to "fix" or speed up NOX, that'd be greatly appreciated too!
The nox running speed depends on your pc specification.
For optimal performance,
you should have 8+ of ram
a good GPU
and 4 cores of the processor.

and in nox share 3gb ram and 2 cores of the processor with each instance.

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
its with one of my higher accounts, Rank 34, League 19. Happened right after I bought a new warlord. Do you think that could be linked?
not sure then, probably, restarting the game might help.
and there is no auto fight option for pit and arena

berab45158

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
Vancouver
Does anyone have any idea on how many Event Sparks can safely be traded in per day? I keep getting TONS of them =o
Today is another experiment day though, and so far I'm still up and running =)

Reactions: Tmarsh

Mohawkingarea

Platinian
Oct 12, 2018
Netherlands
There's nothing u can do about Lucky Patcher not working above android 7.0? Like edit the mod to work without it being patched by Lucky patcher?

This is the main reason i rooted my Phone so that i can play this game xD

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
There's nothing u can do about Lucky Patcher not working above android 7.0? Like edit the mod to work without it being patched by Lucky patcher?

This is the main reason i rooted my Phone so that i can play this game xD
there is nothing wrong with the mod.
some unsigned apk's does not work on the higher android version. but I will try another method for you to make an unsigned apk.
send me private message and reminder.

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk