OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

berab45158

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
Vancouver
How is it that most of my enemies at lower rankings have mostly epic cards to use during our battles? Unlimited currency seems far too risky to use, but I can't seem to find a way to advance because I can't beat epic cards with my basic cards.

I'd also LOVE to see a noob guide on your post, Dazzle! Or something similar =P
And maybe some things to do or things not to do =)

berab45158

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
Vancouver
After spending the evening experimenting, I have found the following:
Draw All League Cards does not trigger a ban. (As of yet)
4x Battle Speed does not trigger a ban. (As of yet)
Evolve cost -40% does not trigger a ban. (As of yet)
VIP 4 does not trigger a ban. (As of yet)
Reward Multiplier: 5 does not trigger a ban for MOST things. However, if you use this during Journey, you will be INSTANTLY banned after completing a fight.

Using unlimited currency mod seems to trigger a ban almost instantly. May be delayed, however.
Gems "spent" in game do not seem to trigger a ban - that is, gems that the game believes you to have earned, NOT the unlimited gems cheat.

During this evening, I completed many quests which awarded gems (Which were multiplied by 5) and spent them on 10x Foxies for a guaranteed Legendary as well as some Epic and Rare cards to add to my line-up.

I also got VERY lucky, because I was completing the current event in-game which awards event sparks (Which were also multiplied by 5) and I was able to use them multiple times. On one of these, I landed on 525x Gems, which was also multiplied by 5. I then bought another 10x Foxie.

The only thing that triggered an automatic ban from all of my evening's activities was doing Journey with Reward Multiplier: 5 active.

Hopefully this helps someone! Play safe, everyone!

berab45158

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
Vancouver
After spending the evening experimenting, I have found the following:
Draw All League Cards does not trigger a ban. (As of yet)
4x Battle Speed does not trigger a ban. (As of yet)
Evolve cost -40% does not trigger a ban. (As of yet)
VIP 4 does not trigger a ban. (As of yet)
Reward Multiplier: 5 does not trigger a ban for MOST things. However, if you use this during Journey, you will be INSTANTLY banned after completing a fight.

Using unlimited currency mod seems to trigger a ban almost instantly. May be delayed, however.
Gems "spent" in game do not seem to trigger a ban - that is, gems that the game believes you to have earned, NOT the unlimited gems cheat.

During this evening, I completed many quests which awarded gems (Which were multiplied by 5) and spent them on 10x Foxies for a guaranteed Legendary as well as some Epic and Rare cards to add to my line-up.

I also got VERY lucky, because I was completing the current event in-game which awards event sparks (Which were also multiplied by 5) and I was able to use them multiple times. On one of these, I landed on 525x Gems, which was also multiplied by 5. I then bought another 10x Foxie.

The only thing that triggered an automatic ban from all of my evening's activities was doing Journey with Reward Multiplier: 5 active.

Hopefully this helps someone! Play safe, everyone!
Uh-oh!

Ever since the aforementioned account got banned, each time I try to create a new account I get instantly banned every time I log in.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Uh-oh!

Ever since the aforementioned account got banned, each time I try to create a new account I get instantly banned every time I log in.

Anyone know how to fix this?
are you creating, new account on the same device? if yes, then don't.

berab45158

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
Vancouver

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Ohh, awesome! Trying that right now! =)

Do you know if it's possible to delete/remove the first 'instance' of NOX which gets automatically banned? So that when I open NOX it plays regularly by default?
Thanks for all your help =)
yes, you can, the nox multi-manager has those features, adding removing, backup, cloning, etc.

Reactions: wertlex
Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk