OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

justanotheruser203

Platinian
Oct 25, 2019
United States
Does anyone have any idea on how many Event Sparks can safely be traded in per day? I keep getting TONS of them =o
Today is another experiment day though, and so far I'm still up and running =)
if you have over 50k sparkles banked, i believe it triggers a check and you'll get banned. also their recent anti-cheat as been updated with 1.47, it seems like if you do more than 4 event chests per 24 hours (i thought it was 12 but my 4th account just got banned since this update lol) you get banned. honestly events seem like their main check to ban modded accounts now a days. best to just not get greedy with them and do 3 event chests per day. if you're lucky by the end of a 10 day event you may get up 3 bonus chests.

aanhday

Platinian
Nov 6, 2019
vung tau
camr trên
Hay nói, là một tài tài của, qua, qua, qua một khác, qua giữ, qua, qua một tài khác, qua, khác qua, qua, khi khác mới mới đăng,, mới mới đăng, mới đăng, mới đăng, mới đăng, mới cam mới, mới đăng, mới đăng, mới đăng ký đăng cam

berab45158

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
Vancouver
if you have over 50k sparkles banked, i believe it triggers a check and you'll get banned. also their recent anti-cheat as been updated with 1.47, it seems like if you do more than 4 event chests per 24 hours (i thought it was 12 but my 4th account just got banned since this update lol) you get banned. honestly events seem like their main check to ban modded accounts now a days. best to just not get greedy with them and do 3 event chests per day. if you're lucky by the end of a 10 day event you may get up 3 bonus chests.
Just curious, but by "event chest" do you mean the bonus for filling the bar/gauge?

Reactions: vocuclin

berab45158

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
Vancouver
Hey everyone! I'm trying to figure out how to download this mod using Lucky Patcher on a rooted device. I've tried multiple ways and I always receive the prompt that the apk was not installed.

If anyone has any tips or tricks or even a tutorial, that would be amazing!

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
I dont know why too many members downloaded this game, hhmm maybe its because its an 18+ game LMAO hehehe

• Haha
Reactions: florence09
Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk