OA Outdated [18+] Ella 2048 (Nutaku) Ver. 1.1.9 MOD APK | Dmg | God | Combo Cound | Dmg multi | Money | Battle Stars and many More!

MazQuick

Rookie
Dec 21, 2021
Poland
Then you don't have the latest version of the mod. You just go to Ella menu, select your girl and click Upgrade, the Upgrade button should be always activated, but don't go over max cuz the game freezes.

Reactions: cool true

Taniaaaa

Platinian On Fire
Apr 19, 2020
Canada
Some players complain about the "someone entered your account" just make sure you are not going to use 'fuse' or other buffs if you have negative coins. Just sell a lot of cards to compensate for the negative coins. Once you have positive coins it will not appear again.

chelly404

Rookie
May 23, 2021
chelly
Some players complain about the "someone entered your account" just make sure you are not going to use 'fuse' or other buffs if you have negative coins. Just sell a lot of cards to compensate for the negative coins. Once you have positive coins it will not appear again.
Would you please tell me how it will end if it has already appeared? I can't log in the game now

Long003

Platinian
Feb 26, 2018
Would you please tell me how it will end if it has already appeared? I can't log in the game now
You can clear game data, all data and redential will be removed then open and download data again. Finally login new account, shold not login old account.

Aryete

Platinian
May 23, 2019
Germany
Thx for mod, and can you maybe add a hit counter mulitiplier? Cant get full star often course hit count, especially with the high dmg and free upgrade, ends too fast

Reactions: Anatagasuki