PMT FREE MOD [18+] Horny Villa (Nutaku) Ver. 20.06a MOD APK | MENU | Free Chest | Mega Merge

Just some tips, don't use the free chest mod, that's the one that breaks everything after. Just sell the max lvl spawn from the toolbox, that sells for a lot of coins, for the gems, lvl up the piggy bank to lvl 3(can be done from lvl 2 but chances of gems spawning are too low for me to give a shit) then use all except for 1 to lvl it up to 4 which is the max and use it all to spawn gems, and then max lvl the gems to get lots of gems. Most importantly, be very very careful not to merge max lvls cuz it can be a progress destroying action if unlucky.

On my first ac, using the free chest made the game bugged af, couldn't even access the casting menu and crashes immediately. Trying to play normally also became impossible since it crashes in about 3 mins. Even entering the game became very very slow, like it took 4-5 mins for the loading to finish.
I tried my other ac but without using any free chest mod and everything is working properly. Even the loading takes only 1½ min at the tops.