PMT FREE MOD [18+] Horny Villa (Nutaku) Ver. 20.06a MOD APK | MENU | Free Chest | Mega Merge

So I'm must likely banned because I used to have the error come up and try 3 to 5 times and log in but now I've gotten it almost all day and no matter what I tried (Erase data, cache or reinstalled) I keep having same error. Will create new account and only use mega merge and do my best not to go over level on merge (happened by mistake both times I was banned)

So I'm must likely banned because I used to have the error come up and try 3 to 5 times and log in but now I've gotten it almost all day and no matter what I tried (Erase data, cache or reinstalled) I keep having same error. Will create new account and only use mega merge and do my best not to go over level on merge (happened by mistake both times I was banned)
I found out on the Discourse channel of this game that the Android version of this game has a lot of problems and they said to play the PC version for now.

why does the game freez if i try to start it?
does it happens to anyone else?
Yes I've just updated ealier today and was playing fine and all of a sudden froze on me, I restarted and it worked again.
(I had to create 3rd new login at nutaku because seems other account was banned.)

Yes I've just updated ealier today and was playing fine and all of a sudden froze on me, I restarted and it worked again.
(I had to create 3rd new login at nutaku because seems other account was banned.)
but i literally couldn t ever play the mod i m trying for 2 days but it freeze everytime i try, if i try to nutaku.net it starts without any problem, there is some settings that i don t have maybe?