PMT FREE MOD [18+] Horny Villa (Nutaku) Ver. 20.06a MOD APK | MENU | Free Chest | Mega Merge

Tested Update: Working.

I noticed a lot of users are having problems with updates, so I'll tell you how I usually do it briefly.
I am on a Samsung Galaxy A54, Android Version 13, the newest version. (My actual IRL phone, not an emulator).
Not all Games works on certain devices/phones or versions of Android/IOS.
Not all games work on an Emulator, I could not get more than 80% of games to emulate on my PC.
Check your phone/emulator for compatibility issues first.

1.) Un-install the Application you are trying to update.
2.) Remove the application and its files from your device/phone/Pc/emulator.
This not only includes un-installing the game, but completely removing the file you downloaded,
as well as clearing the cache in your phone, and erasing your internet browser cache.
It is important to do this so that no memory of the old version is left behind anywhere.
3.) Find the newest updated version for your device/phone/Pc/emulator and install the new version.
4.) Before opening the new version after it has installed, check the application settings,
and make sure that your application has the "Appear on Top" setting enabled if it needs it.
Most games that use a "Menu" APK Mod, need to have this setting enabled for the "Menu"
Icon to appear on your games screen while it is running.
5.) Open the game and test it, make sure your not running any other applications in the background.
Only have the current application you are testing open. Close all open windows, browsers etc.. before testing.

This method usually 99% of the time works for me.
There are still plenty of applications that don't work, and when I come across those I do post to inform the Modder.
I hope this helps some of you with issues you may be having.
Have a great day Platinians!

~Vortexia~
💗💗💗