PMT FREE MOD [18+] Horny Villa (Nutaku) Ver. 71.1.1 MOD MENU APK | Mega Merge, Free Summon

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
Hi everyone!
Could you tell me please how you collect diamonds? Throughout the entire time I've been playing, I’ve never managed to save up and spend more than 2,000 diamonds, yet one of the tasks is constantly to spend 4,000.
I have no issues with energy or coins, but diamonds are a constant struggle.

Thanks!
 
Hi everyone!
Could you tell me please how you collect diamonds? Throughout the entire time I've been playing, I’ve never managed to save up and spend more than 2,000 diamonds, yet one of the tasks is constantly to spend 4,000.
I have no issues with energy or coins, but diamonds are a constant struggle.

Thanks!
Yeah its hard to get it.
I sometimes accidentally spent it when clicking too much.
And i dont know how to get more of the diamond.
Will be nice if it can be modded too.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom