OA Outdated [18+] Lust Goddess (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Menu | God | Free Treasure | Power increase

genymo

Platinian
Mar 8, 2024
Germany
Don't work for everyone unfortunately... for me it do work on phone but not on emulator (and I play it mostly from emulator ^^')
It no longer works for me on the phone either. I normally use MEmu.
I imagine it hasn't worked for me since I started the web version on Nutaku.

lucmow

Platinian
Dec 8, 2023
It seems that the game publisher has taken notice of this mod. I've only been using the mod for 1 hour and it's been banned :((

Comalol

Platinian
Mar 3, 2024
It seems that the game publisher has taken notice of this mod. I've only been using the mod for 1 hour and it's been banned :((
No, the game just got an update (new referral system and a bunch of bug fix), the mod will need an update every time the game get a significant one, nothing strage ;)

kingkhanh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2024
please update mod. Just tryna get to L16 quickly for the referal bonus on my main.
Also what is GOD mode??

Comalol

Platinian
Mar 3, 2024
please update mod. Just tryna get to L16 quickly for the referal bonus on my main.
Also what is GOD mode??
Commander and mercs become invulnerable to normal damage (skill damage still work on both), you can easily push 2 or 3 league ahed with it, more if you'r truly dedicated but it also make it easy to spot you if you get to high and end up on the eladerboard (league 10- at the moment) so use with caution

Reactions: kingkhanh