OA Outdated [18+] Lust Goddess (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Menu | God | Free Treasure | Power increase

kingkhanh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2024
I have god mode turned on and power increase but the mods dont seem to be working. only the crates mod are working for me

Thom985

Rookie
Dec 24, 2023
League 10 got banned after update the apk.
I guess you begin to find real people on league 10, yesterday I was using the mod on league 10, the other player couldn't beat me, so he did stay without moving for about 5 minutes, i had to give up and i left the match before i got banned

genymo

Platinian
Mar 8, 2024
Germany
I guess you begin to find real people on league 10, yesterday I was using the mod on league 10, the other player couldn't beat me, so he did stay without moving for about 5 minutes, i had to give up and i left the match before i got banned
No, there is a timer that requires you to make a move. If not, you've missed your turn and it's the other's turn.

zaluzha

Platinian
Sep 22, 2021
Jakarta
Nah I've been to league 8 and still never find any player.. And thats the bot stuck because it cannot process what to put against cheaters lol.. It happens to me many times