how and where can I download it? I clicked and downloaded on "Playstore Link:" via apk.pure.net and when I played the game, it is only an ordinary game with no mods or tabs. please help me, thank you!
1. Play game until you can save game
2. Quit and close game
3. Open game, load saved game, turn on all option mod. And do like mentioned on post 120 or just do working on construction site.
N.B : turn off option mod like high money before buying something so your money not become negative
Just open Es3 editor, add the save file -> instert passcode: "wanzg!1f**k" -> decrypt it, edit stat, money, fish money, h level ( not suggest change another char stat like h level) -> encrypt again -> add to the directory Android/data
This section is not suitable for children and may contain adult content. If you are not over the age of 18 please leave this section.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.