PMT FREE MOD [18+] Shelter 69 (Nutaku) Ver. 1.7.250 MOD APK | Menu | Ressource | Cost

Separate Rewards to BYPASS.APK

• Yes (Rewards Only in BYPASS)

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • No ( Its Fine)

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • Add Reward to BYPASS and keep it on the Mod

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From what i saw, it bugs out when the invasion reaches 0 sec. All countdowns freeze, for daily, for buys, for hearts. Everything. That is probably the bug that blocks people.
No, they are generally broken. On android when timer goes to 0 enemies spawn at map entrance and stay still there. On web version when timer goes to 0 enemies spawn and go to your base. However balcony don't shoot, traps don't work, doors don't block them. They just enter gate room and stay there. Defenders in gate room do nothing just stay and stare creeply on enemies.

No, they are generally broken. On android when timer goes to 0 enemies spawn at map entrance and stay still there. On web version when timer goes to 0 enemies spawn and go to your base. However balcony don't shoot, traps don't work, doors don't block them. They just enter gate room and stay there. Defenders in gate room do nothing just stay and stare creeply on enemies.

so what can i do _

There's an event now, so just a reminder that racing to the end shines a spotlight on a hack being available, so it'd be much appreciated if nobody would be a greedy fuck for once and not get us all banned!

There's an event now, so just a reminder that racing to the end shines a spotlight on a hack being available, so it'd be much appreciated if nobody would be a greedy fuck for once and not get us all banned!
i am stuck on invade... so i can't do anything :(((

any pointers on how to get unstuck ?

Yes! I'm finally past invasion bug! I spoke with developer and he said invasion bug has been already fixed however for some accounts fix may not apply.

Here is what you have to do if you are stuck in invasion:
1. Go to game's discord: https://discord.gg/3kBQCsN8
2. Go to s69-bugs-and-issues channel.
3. Ping MikeSzym game developer and and write you are stuck in invasion.

You will be asked for nutaku ID (nutaku account ID not Shelter 69 ID). In my case bug has been resolved in next game update.