PMT FREE MOD [18+] Shelter 69 (Nutaku) Ver. 1.7.250 MOD APK | Menu | Ressource | Cost

Separate Rewards to BYPASS.APK

• Yes (Rewards Only in BYPASS)

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • No ( Its Fine)

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • Add Reward to BYPASS and keep it on the Mod

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I enter the game the game freezes, I leave the vpn on to enter the game but still the game freezes and throws the game, the vpn is disabled.
Pls help admin

I'm in the game but the vpn turns itself off why does this happen and the game doesn't work when the vpn is turned off😟😟😟😟
Screenshot_20220317_001520_com.jnt.shelter69.jpg

What should I do so that the vpn does not turn off? is there a solution? I can enter without using vpn in other games.

Hi @DESLOKAT , I'm impressed what u have done in modification app and I would like to seeking your help in mod request for nutaku game (fap ceo v1.105). So I do have the previous APK file for fap ceo v1.104 with modification and also latest mod of fap ceo v1.105 but the thing is the battle pass can't be unlock so I request Ur help to unlock it with using the code block in v1.104 and apply it into v.105.

I can send you the both APK file via email due this platform cant allow me to attach it so u may provide Ur email in order to receive the file. Please be reminded this is not scam 😅 I hope u can help me in this matter. Your help would be much appreciated and thank you in advance