PMT FREE MOD 1945 Air Force - Free shooting game Ver. 13.56 MOD APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Game Speed

@GNaFF
This mod is so good.
Both god-mod and one-hit-kill work very well, and the toggles work as they should, too.

The game speed works weird though. The easiest place to notice it is in stealth mission, where you can see all enemies move fast, yet everything *enemies and the things to collect) still comes at the same time as without this feature. Also the co-pilot stays on same status. So, if a level takes 3 minutes without this toggle, it still takes 3 minutes with it turned on...
Please try to improve it. In the past it worked well, including affecting other things outside of battle, such as recovering of dogtags and other things.

Speaking of dogtags, can you please add unlimited dogtags? It can help with farming... Useful for gold and "special event" medals.
Also could be nice to have "lucky" toggle, to win the rare things in the game more easily.

Please help , can't install the app.
Screenshot_20240801-125224.jpg

Please help , can't install the app.

Such a huge screenshot... I wonder if it's possible to make it smaller...
Anyway, if you want to know a bit more about the error (and a tiny chance to succeed to install), you can try an installation app, such as this one on the Play Store :
com.lb.app_manager

Alternatively, you can use adb command to install the APK, but need a computer for this.
Good luck!

@GNaFF Please fix the crashes as I've reported.
Also, I think the god-mode and one-hit-kill sometimes don't work as well as I wrote before:
Having god-mode turned off in the beginning sometimes still have it turned on, and also shooting doesn't always do any damage at all, whether one-hit-kill is turned on or not...

Too bad. It looked so good...

@GNaFF I think latest game version is now recoded or edited to real time game even when game speed multiplier is turn on. The game speed hack is working only for background animation not the real time game. (Enemies come out in real time so that why game speed hack is not working)

@GNaFF Now v13.46 worked fine for a while, and game-speed still worked weird.
However, it became unplayable (and probably all mods this way), as it says:

"Your game has been installed from an unidentified source. Kindly confirm to download the official game. Thank you."

1723187344811.png

This is despite the fact I installed it with this adb command:

adb.exe install -r -t -i com.android.vending path_to_apk

What should be done?
Any way to overcome this?

"Your game has been installed from an unidentified source. Kindly confirm to download the official game. Thank you."

View attachment 656813

What should be done?
About the notification you may have been banned

View attachment 656813

What should be done?

yes, i also got a notification like this, even though I just installed it

About the notification you may have been banned

No. It goes back to working fine on the same account when switching to the original game.
It happens on all mods of this game, right away, even on a new device and account.
The moment you switch back to the original game, it goes back to normal.

Please try it for yourself.

The game used (and maybe still using) to check the source of which app installed it, probably using these:

Then I had this message back then, and I used the command I mentioned to make it think it was installed by the Play Store.

But now, it probably got more protection, as it contacts the server about the signature, or something like that. Maybe using this API:

@GNaFF Some mod (not here, outside) started to work again, removing this protection and dialog that doesn't let to play.
Please check out this issue here...

@GNaFF Tried v13.56. It has 2 bugs:

1. On one device, even though it lets us play again, it has a serious bug that shooting doesn't do anything, whether one-hit-kill is enabled or not.
2. On another device, god mode always is always turned on, even when the toggle is turned off, but the one-hit-all toggle seems to work fine.

Please fix this.

Tags Tags
1945 air force: airplane games 1945 air force: airplane games cheat 1945 air force: airplane games hack 1945 air force: airplane games mod 1945 air force: airplane games mod apk action strategy arcade artillery shooter bulletstorm single player stylized stylized realistic