READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acemark

(JrPTT) Junior Tester
MOD Tester
1st Place Tester
VIP
May 19, 2018
Your heart
The best site for mods. To many free mods that i like. The moderators and staff is available anytime. Thank you guys its okay if i dont win the free vip. 😘😘. Please dont be tired to release more new free mods. Sorry for my bad english. Once again. Thank you and congratulation!. 🎂🎂🥳🥳🥳🥳

PlayerJj272

Platinian
Sep 10, 2019
United Kingdom
I like PlatinMods because I know when I download a tested app, the mod features work fully and I haven't had a case of my antivirus detecting any malware from what I download. So many times when I search Google for a mod (if I can't find it through PlatinMods) the website results are either just the regular app without the mods statement, a fake app to install malware or it'll just be never ending pop up ads. So glad you don't get that here​
:face54:

P_K

Rookie
Mar 22, 2021
Berlin
I like Platinmods cause the mods are virus free easy to find and work. Also we are supporting you guys if any way possible for us.

gabycashy5

Platinian
Apr 28, 2018
Queebc
for me I think playing all the amazing modded games on this site is one of my favourite past time Im so glad to have found it instead of going to other random website with tons of virus and with no communities as strong as this one

amodwithamidgetgod

Platinian
Jan 6, 2021
Washington PA
Love having a well moderated community to convene with and learn alongside of. Solid forums if I wasn't such a schizo about my finances I would just straight up buy V.I.P. the administrators of this website deserve the support seeing as though they deal with so much retardation from careless newcomers who don't bother to look deeper than surface level for the answers to their questions. Much love to the PMT team!<3

HasX3rd

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 3, 2019
Indonesia
wow 2 million members? guess that's what happens when a mod forum has a lot of great games modded :D

Status
Not open for further replies.