READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimumu

Rookie
May 2, 2018
seoul
I subscribed.
I visit "platinmods.com" every day.
I am happy because here is always an updated mod here.
Even if it's a free mod, there's no advertisement inserted, so I'm grateful to the user.
I will visit here often!
Thank you!

Reezo

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 19, 2018
Wow so many comments already! :D
Congrats on the 2million hits! I think I am already liked and subscribed on what platforms I used, but will double check :)

What I like:
How quickly and efficiently you get replies when you stuck with something. I rarely have to wait long and then G-bo has responded. Even when the problem is something I did wrong haha.

unseeen

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 24, 2020
Indonesia
I like platinmods because here was so easy to download mods and the mod are save with no ads inside .. it was a great web site when i first enter this web and until now i really feel so happy that i found this web its not like i want to win this give away but i really do like this website and i am confused just how to describe it in word how good this web was i hope this website can exist forever thankyou for all modder and the founder of this website .. thanks to make free mod in your busy

Ziddybacha

Platinian
Feb 8, 2020
Bsp
I like platinmods as I can find almost all of the mod apps that I want and most importantly the mods here are good and mostly secure. By using the modded apps from platinmods I have never been banned on any application.

fishboy11

Platinian
Sep 5, 2020
Canada
Congrats, I like the fact that the site is so active and members and mod makers seem to be dedicated to keeping the site alive and thriving.

Codetesh

Platinian
Sep 13, 2019
Indonesia
I don't know what I like about Platinmods, but for sure I like the feature management and web design. of course the design is better than some mod websites that I know.

Tatsuo367

Rookie
Feb 18, 2021
Wales
Honestly this site just seems the safest, most reliable and has the best mods and free apps. The apps especially have honestly helped me so much with school and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.