READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBreaker

Platinian
Nov 4, 2018
Earth
what i like about Platinmods is the tutorial section that give me a lot of modding knowledge. and Platinmods is the reason i can modding a games and make it as a hobby, not gonna lie if this site have no tutorial section or the tutorial section is suck then maybe im not exist in here. what i really hope about Platinmods is more knowledge shared in the tutorial section, because knowledge is POWAAAAHH!!!!

Reactions: Yeowang

SuperBadAss

Platinian
Apr 3, 2018
Somewhere
I have been a member of this forum for 3 years and 1 month, and by far it is the best site to get apk mod games! I am very happy to be part of this community! Congratulations on reaching that 2 million members!

Reactions: Yeowang

MONTAFAA

Platinian
Feb 4, 2021
Spain
Congrats for the two million :D platinmods is the site that i was looking for and finally found. Keep up the good work Modders, testers and everyone. :)))

ramys

Platinian
Dec 28, 2019
Qatar
I can't remember everything I loved in Platinum Modes Because of my weakness in English and because it will take maybe a week for me to say everything but I can say one thing that I love you all and I love Platinum Modes as it is nothing better than this I wish you luck and prosperity and the best always and I wish you stay always in my life and in the life of my children after me thank you for everything

Aw3s0m3

Platinian
May 21, 2017
Well its time to say thank you to all modders!
Since im here i dont invest real money anymore in mobile games if i detected u earlier maybe i had a sport car 😂
Im a real gamer i play on every platforms and i dont start or do any wars against other gamers cause gamer are gamer!
Im from Germany we learn in school that money is for spending so i start spending my money for games early
In castle clash i was long time in top 5 on German server i spend monthly hundreds of euros only to be the best in pokemon go i spendet a lot of money to do daily raids in csr racing i got all cars finally i love platin mods cause if i got the feeling to spend some money i download new moded game
Big thanks to all modders u do great job

Status
Not open for further replies.