READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinRoh

Platinian
Dec 1, 2019
Pasay Philippines
Hey ive just want to say ❤THANK YOU❤ for those 👌Modders👌 who 👍Modified👍 our games to easily play it because that's the way we want to play the game. I really enjoy going here i came here to find and install modded games for years! I really recommend this site the Admins/Moderator/Modders are really good and they help/respond if theirs a problem me/you facing. Yeah they all helped hahahaha the modified games here are awesome again thanks to all of you Happy 2 million member cheers mate 🍻🍺🎉🥂🥃🎂😄🍾❤

shokatsu

Platinian
Sep 13, 2017
I've been here for a quite long time i think... Congratulations to all the hard work you guys have done to make the community this big. I really enjoy a lot of mods from you guys, they are described clearly through vids and notes. Modders are friendly and always re-check and try their best to fix mods whenever there's a problem.
Thanks again and hope ya guys could release more new mods!! :gif04:

Platinian
May 25, 2018
sweden
I love platinmods because you are always giving out free mods with good quality. You care about us users who are using or will use your good stuffs. You are taking care of us by warning us to check stuffs and don't download from other bad sites. That is why i like platinmods. Thank you !

Mercenary

Platinian
Mar 13, 2018
What I like most is the fact the admins and modders are dedicated and very supportive. They make sure everything is safe and in working order. Thank you all for the hard work

kykok

Rookie
Jan 20, 2019
Indonesia
I'm play games for fun, found this place , and laugh of loud in Games :face11:

Yeahh.. I've been here for Fun.. fun fun fun

You greattt Guysss.. especialy Gbo, I feel you dude! when (vip) games patched and need an update .

Wkwkwkwkwkwk
Hahahahaha
Lololololol

Platinmods Greatttttt ¹⁸+

Attachments

RadenVJ

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 11, 2018
Indonesia
I know this community someday will become biggest, cause all team in this community very friendly, and always responsive.
why i love this community , cause this is the REAL community !
This community makes it easy for everyone who wants to play modded games and helps people who also want to learn something about modding ..
and now this community reach 2 MILLION MEMBERS and still increasing ..
CONGRATULATIONS PLATINMODS !!!!

To be honest I still want to explain how good this community is, but my English is not good ..
I just hope this community will always exist and never disappear.

regards,
Platinian

Status
Not open for further replies.