READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayceee00

Awesome Active Platinian
Nov 29, 2019
PH
FIRST OFF, CONGRATULATIONS ON SUCH A HUGE FEAT!!! :pepe010:
I've been a member for quite a long time now and platinmods has been my go-to-site for legit modded apps/games. The modders/admins/staffs are absolutely nice and welcoming to queries. Keep it up. KUDOS

Mercurialx

Awesome Active Platinian
Nov 21, 2017
Been following socmed of different modder. Just wanna say thank you for all the mod y'all creating and congrats for having 2m registered members! 🤗

bluenotep

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 11, 2017
Underworld
WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT!!!!

CONGRATSSSS TO ALL OF YOU AWESOME PEOPLE FOR THE HARDWORK YOU PUT TO THIS SITE 🤍🤍🤍

Jayjay110

Rookie
Jan 19, 2020
China
I love how reliable and trustworthy the modders are and platinmods in general. i have never had any doubt of it being a virus or being a fake mod when dowloading of this platforn which i would with any other.

Rias

Platinian
May 4, 2019
Anonymous
Hello!
Ever since I started playing games (on pc later on android platforms) there were all kind of games, what I did not like about them was they felt like they were only for paid gamers, so many unreasonable advantages, look I am not complaining but still felt unfair

Started my journey with cheat engine for pc, game guardian on SAS ZOMBIE ,some app for Clash of Clans(awesome app)

Then I found all the modified apps (as I know nothing about coding and stuff)and many sites,some were just fake and others didn't work most of the times,but PLATINMODS was something it really felt great, nothing else I need need to say
Great work guys we will always support you
Lol said so much let's test my luck ^_^[Hidden content]
Agree you got it mate
Congrats PMT keep up the hard work ^_^

Jelo08

Platinian
Jun 15, 2018
Davao City
First of all thank you to all the admin - staff's on this site ill love this platinmods because it's relly helpfull to me and to others players that's cant afford to tup.up the games. So that we need mods.

I am so happy to find this site.thank you so much for helping us to enjoy the games with mods. I always be a platinmods member.

That's all thank you! GodBless

Sorry for bad english hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.