READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocco33490

Platinian
May 6, 2021
40110 morcenx la nouvelle
Coucou a toute équipe suis nouveau ici et je vais me faire plaisir à regarder tout le site et ce que vous proposer en mod et me faire plaisir à jouer et profiter de vos mod merci les amis prenez soin de vous équipes

bebeb30

Rookie
Jul 8, 2017
Wowowow, First of all congrats to all members platinmod for reaching 2M! Didn't expect time goes really fast being here. I really love how this site grow up, diversity modder and im just glad to be here :) Keep the spirit for all modder and long last for this site!

IgorKing

Platinian
Oct 29, 2017
I dont comment much but at this point I wanna say thanks to all moders who shared whit us their work . First of use Platinmods I was locking for mods on *** or **************** but yeah really platinmods has the best organization and staff . Free vip for me are bullshit yeah oh gosh I would be happy if won but I just want say keep going you made an amazing work in this years and yes now I can back locking fo some +18 games have nice time everyone.

Misterandy

Rookie
Aug 12, 2020
Philippines
I literally go here almost everyday to see what the new updates are for mods. I love how you guys have separate chats for VIPs and non VIPs also!

M3ika

Platinian
Apr 18, 2020
Philippines
Thank you so much for this wonderful chance for us to win some free vip subs <3
I've join the site just to check the available vip subscription at the time but i stay because of the free exclusive hacks posted by our great modders here.. as for the modders thank you for giving us great modded games! we platinians appreciates it so much!! more power to PMT and to everyone! cheers!!

GyoroGYORO

Rookie
Oct 26, 2019
Sopron
I'm real happy that this amazing community has been able to grow so much. Thank you to all the modders and everyone else! I appreciate everyone of ya'll!🍾🍾

Musaulas66

Platinian
Oct 16, 2020
İstanbul
CThank you very much, thank you very much, thanks to you the government, I hope I win the VIP award, thanks to everyone who contributed

Status
Not open for further replies.