This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rishabh52

Platinian
Sep 23, 2020
India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
uwu Thamks for this Mega Giveaway guys

Why Platinmods is (THE BEAST & THE BEST) is because of -

1. Virus free mods (some forums just add crap virus on apks and publish online) but whosoever is reading this, it is a CHALLENGE.. you will never find any VIRUS in any app posted here

2. You are getting it for FREE (You can go with vip nd enjoy tons of sexy mods) but as a Student i can't afford vip. So, uses free mods.. but SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING..

3. Trusted nd verified by a dedicated team (I only few times felt that the mod (shared mods) failed to work. But rest of the times, Each and EVERY MOD WORKED 101%..

4. Mod owners tries to keep their respective mods UP TO DATE with the latest version.. (Take from me in written, there's very less forum which in reality update their mods..) Rest of the forums just do one thing.. #copy paste

These r the reasons why i feel Platinmods is the Best + Beast amongst all the forums which r in existence..

#Stay Safe

Y8hyct

Rookie
May 7, 2021
idk
Best modding website the best mod you won't find this type of crazy mod anywhere else I sub on all of your social

masterx

Platinian
Jul 12, 2017
I've been part of this community since longtime now and I really hope I can explore the VIP side at least once in my lifetime thank you team PM :3

EvilBlackStar

Rookie
May 7, 2021
Thai
เธŠเธญเธšเน†เน†เน†เน† เน€เธงเน‡เธ›เน‚เธ„เธ•เธฃเธ”เธตเน€เธเธกเน€เธขเธญเธฐ

Jmay

Platinian
Oct 2, 2017
The mods in platin has been amazing, It is my go-to place when it comes to android mods and it's really great to see a vast assortment of modded games here.

Amr Ashraf

Rookie
Aug 13, 2020
Egypt
Thanks so much for your effort , what i like about you that you can do things others can not , very good forum and i hope i win one of the VIPs

Javierdmb

Rookie
Sep 20, 2020
Colombia
I think what I like the most is that they give us the opportunity to enjoy the games in a different and fun way, and there is nothing left but to thank everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.