READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rishabh52

Platinian
Sep 23, 2020
India 🇮🇳
uwu Thamks for this Mega Giveaway guys ❤🙂

Why Platinmods is (THE BEAST & THE BEST) is because of -

1. Virus free mods 😅 (some forums just add crap virus on apks and publish online) but whosoever is reading this, it is a CHALLENGE.. you will never find any VIRUS in any app posted here ❤

2. You are getting it for FREE (You can go with vip nd enjoy tons of sexy mods) but 😕 as a Student i can't afford vip. So, uses free mods.. but SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING.. 🙂

3. Trusted nd verified by a dedicated team (I only few times felt that the mod (shared mods) failed to work. But rest of the times, Each and EVERY MOD WORKED 101%.. ✨🔥

4. Mod owners tries to keep their respective mods UP TO DATE with the latest version.. 😉 (Take from me in written, there's very less forum which in reality update their mods..) Rest of the forums just do one thing.. #copy paste 😂

❤ These r the reasons why i feel Platinmods is the Best + Beast amongst all the forums which r in existence.. 😉

#Stay Safe

Y8hyct

Rookie
May 7, 2021
idk
Best modding website the best mod you won't find this type of crazy mod anywhere else I sub on all of your social

masterx

Platinian
Jul 12, 2017
I've been part of this community since longtime now and I really hope I can explore the VIP side at least once in my lifetime thank you team PM :3

Jmay

Platinian
Oct 2, 2017
The mods in platin has been amazing, It is my go-to place when it comes to android mods and it's really great to see a vast assortment of modded games here.

Amr Ashraf

Rookie
Aug 13, 2020
Egypt
Thanks so much for your effort , what i like about you that you can do things others can not , very good forum and i hope i win one of the VIPs

Javierdmb

Rookie
Sep 20, 2020
Colombia
I think what I like the most is that they give us the opportunity to enjoy the games in a different and fun way, and there is nothing left but to thank everyone
Screenshot_2021-05-07-07-49-25-553_com.instagram.android.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.