READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkTyrant

Platinian
Apr 2, 2017
Thank you Admin. Well there are just too many good stuff to choose from, so I will just mention the ones that I love the most
1. There are a lot of free game mods without ads or BS like that.
2. The support is the best, they don't ignore your help requests, speaking for myself at least as a free user.
3. The modders are awesome, just simply awesome.
4. The website itself is so easy and like so easy to find the stuffs you're looking for.
There are a lot other stuff but these are the few ones that I love the most.
LOVE YOU PMT ❤❤❤

angelwolfslayer666

Platinian
Nov 1, 2020
United States
I like Platinmods for it's crazy amount of special APKs, ranging from all kinds of good and popular games, to very helpful and technical apps. Just wanna throw this thank you to all the moderators and creators who've kept up the website in shape and functioning well!

Vip013

Rookie
Feb 25, 2021
Delaware
What I like about Platinmods is just being able to do what I love most and that's being able to play very well made modded games yall are just simply the best at what yall do

Hungpsk

Platinian
Jan 11, 2020
Viet Nam
Well, PLATINMODS - one of the biggest community for gamers and modders. I don't really remember the time i join Platinmods, maybe 6-7 months or a year lol ....and not only i can download many good games, mod apps but also this community bring for me more knowledge about modding game, mobile operating system like Android, many useful trick, code,....etc...I didn't know anything before. I'm glad to to be one of the members of the community. Thank to admin, modding team and of course: HAPPY 2 MILLION MEMBERS CELEBRATION !!! :gif29::gif39:
P/s: My English not very good hope it not too bad lmao :))

Jul 27, 2018
Ohio USA
what i like about platinmods is the fact that u upload mods almost daily and the community and staff are just really nice, ive bought vip before and its 100% worth it.

jagoangobang

Platinian
Nov 24, 2017
The best website for modded games. NO malware etc exists like the other sites and all the apps and games have been tested.
I have been here since 2017 and the website is getting better and better each year.
Thanks for your hard work on all the apps and games, appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.