READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancel Mamansag

Platinian
Mar 5, 2018
Congratulations! This community is growing larger and larger, I see. I hope more members will come here and enjoy their stay with the amazing mods they'd be able to find in here!. Let's see, What i like about Platinmods? Well, the mods ofc and the people behind em who posts them, manages them, end verifies the mods for the other people so that they'll know that the mod will surely work! I also like how they provide most of those modified apps for free. Although I'm just supporting yall from the shadows, I wish y'all members, mods, and everyone on this Site a Good Health especially because of this ongoing CoronaVirus Outbreak. Stay Healthy!

P. S. : I only subscribed and like for the Facebook and Youtube since I don't have an account for the others teheee...

Dandy1412

Platinian
Oct 9, 2020
Argentina
what I like about PlatinMods is the variety of mod games and when you report an error about the download link they try to fix it as soon as possible also the private servers and even Playstore games that were deleted it is fantastic not only games but also applications, since there are applications that abuse advertising, also that have mods for both ios and android platforms even tutorials, thanks for all the effort and congratulations for the 2 million members

Agam104

Rookie
Jul 16, 2020
India
Why platin mods is best? According to me it helps so many people too mod games for free and without stupid ads. It’s not like other websites which ask you to download stupid apps. It’s best platin mods we love you. Best thing of platin mods is they update games soooo fast. When ever there is a update in a game I become damn sure that platin mods has already updated the mod of the game. Platin mods pretty easy to use and fast replies if you have any questions. That’s y we love platin mods and will always do. I’m not writing this because I’m greedy about the vip. I just love platinmods. It encouraged me to jailbreak my iPhone. When I did jailbreak I realized platin makes ur jailbreak a real one.

lovisdavid

Rookie
Jul 15, 2020
Colombia
Me gusta de Platinmods definitivamente todo, gracias a estar maravillosa página conseguimos posibilidades de avanzar en los juegos más fácil, me gusta su equipo, que es entregado a la comunidad, que se preocupa por los deseos de la gente, su trabajo es único, el tiempo que le dedican a cada juego, las soluciones, creo que no es necesario que regalen premios, si con su trabajo es más que suficiente, infinitas gracias a todo el equipo de Platinmods y a la comunidad por hacer crecer aun más esta hermosa familia, a cada colaborador, cada mod gracias felicidades por estos dos años y los muchos que faltan HBD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.